• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Control Freaks Contest Royal - TT RPG (Rated PG-13)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Like, they crumple easily, so in crashes the energy of the impact is lost as more heat, sound and disfigurement of the vehicle, thus reducing the amount of energy that hits you (and thus turning you into a meatsuit of gunk). You can easily dent a car as a normal human being by like, punching it hard. Given an Amazon like Archie, he could tear it apart with almost ridiculous ease.

This is true, though they are emergency vehicles; so some of them are a bit bigger (fire trucks, rescue trucks, ambulances), and some may be a bit tougher.

Also Titan's RP post came the closest to asking the question.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Not sure I can make an entire post of smashing veichles, tbh.. I'll wait and see.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Also Titan's RP post came the closest to asking the question.

The only question asked in that whole post I can find was

Given the sudden reveal of the mayor to in fact be the villain that had been hounding them for so long (had been in control of the city under such a guise for the entire time?

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Oh no... Please, please, don't tell me there are people inside the robot vehicles we have to rescue...

... Or is the question you're wondering more along the lines of...what happened to the mayor?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Was wondering about the mayor myself.
And wouldn't people inside the machines get mushed?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That mayor turned out to be CF.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Fairly certain he saved CF dressed as the mayor.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Eh, villains often hide in plain sight, allthough in disguise.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am 100 % sure I saw a discussion on that topic sometime, with rather graphic imagery to match.
But either way. That was for the Transformers, and that's probably irrelevant.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I feel like I should post or something...but don't have many ideas on what to do. Just fighting and maybe saving a few people from inside the vehicles. Me and my big mouth. I knew I shouldn't have said that.