• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Control Freaks Contest Royal - TT RPG (Rated PG-13)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I know right? Don't blame Archie for the weird dynamics, or lacks thereof. lol.

Drama Queen? Sounds like an.. interesting character.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Drama Queen (i... don't even know how to describe her tbh...) but... which one........)

She should have a pet Drama Llama. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The puns just keep on coming. *slow clap*
But yes, I second the plot to be to find the mayor. Allthough I don't really see how the villains would fit in there. like, "lol ur not gonna get the mayor back" or something?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Uh, no, the team dynamics were bad Mon, the lack of a clear leader probably didn't help. But, I don't think Robin would give any of them the go ahead to be leader either, not after this spectacular performance.

Uh guys. . . the mayor's going to have been missing for two months. That is not a good sign, like if someone is missing for over 24 hrs in RL, it's not that likely to end well.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
What did Robin expect gathering a bunch of random adolescents with superpowers under one roof? xD Everyone got along well enough, some better than others. Then Archie had to go and ruin it by being bloodthirsty.

For the record guys, I'm not actually being serious.

There's not like a vice Mayor or something to take his place in his absence?

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
In Mon's defence, I didn't pick up that the mayor was dead either... (unless I am STILL missing the point, which is a possibility.)

(So... I don't know whether this is out of i'm bored and my summer will be empty, i really want to challenge myself, or i really hate myself, but I want to attempt to draw some of this RP out, like, comic book style. Because sometimes I art. Idk if any of y'alls would care but..? If I do attempt this, should I do more of an anime style of Art, or something closer to DC/Marvel comics?)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Brother Blood for mayor! Yay!
And I didn't know the mayor was dead either. Was this actually revealed in the RP?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
(So... I don't know whether this is out of i'm bored and my summer will be empty, i really want to challenge myself, or i really hate myself, but I want to attempt to draw some of this RP out, like, comic book style. Because sometimes I art. Idk if any of y'alls would care but..? If I do attempt this, should I do more of an anime style of Art, or something closer to DC/Marvel comics?)

Considering this is loosely based on the TV show, I say anime style art.

Titan500

Solar Panels
When are the next mayoral elections.

Do you guys elect mayors in the USA?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I'm not saying the mayor is dead, just statistics say he probably would be dead in 2 months (jeepers the sequel RPG is sounding dark). Mayors are elected, but dead officials can also be replace with the person in the next closest office. - Brother Blood running for mayor, yeah, let's make this happen, he'll be in disguise of course. . . but there will be hints.

Sketchie, just draw everyone your way, that's how you get the best art. - I thought about drawing some comic cover type images for this, but I never got around to it.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I actually wanted to do fan art for this also, more specifically art for the characters.

But gosh dang it guys, I didn't expect the discussion thread to suddenly be active. But um...*ahem* anyways, procrastination made me not make any progress on my post. Hopefully, this time I won't procrastinate.

Oh, and I agree with Vamp, draw it in your own way, Sketchie. Unless you really want to try and do it in a certain style, it would make things easier to draw it in your own way.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Yeah, sorry for the massive delays. Schoolwork. And snazzy new signup.

Gonna hit up my half-complete Armoury post and a new profile as soon as I can.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
... There, I finally posted it. Uh... Hopefully it was okay and I didn't go out of bounds. Or accidently bunny someone. Seriously, I hoped it was okay. Part of the reason it took so long was because I wasn't sure if I was stepping out of bounds or something.

And writing a realistic parents-comforting-kid scene 'cause despite the fact that I've been on the recieving end of several.