• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Control Freaks Contest Royal - TT RPG (Rated PG-13)

Sketchie

literally some guy
As a guy sharing Lucas' body physique, I understand why he would take his shirt off.

as a girl with a body type very different from luc (i'm five feet tall and curvy, so Not Lucas), i can tell you the reasons why he takes his shirt off. a) he doesn't feel creative enough to come up with an actual uniform, and b) he doesn't want to ruin any of his shirts. (and honestly, een if he were to wear a shirt... it would either be skin tight or a tank top or both.)

Max's Star Sapphire uniform is made of love, why not? :p

He could do that, but i would think coporeal darkness would be a little cold...

Mon, I think your post was fine. I believe it was all decided we'd be on the bus, so we would have all gotten there anyway, right?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
as a girl with a body type very different from luc (i'm five feet tall and curvy, so Not Lucas), i can tell you the reasons why he takes his shirt off. a) he doesn't feel creative enough to come up with an actual uniform, and b) he doesn't want to ruin any of his shirts. (and honestly, een if he were to wear a shirt... it would either be skin tight or a tank top or both.)

Mon, I think your post was fine. I believe it was all decided we'd be on the bus, so we would have all gotten there anyway, right?

You forgot reason c.) Fanservice! Max very much enjoy's Luc's choice of uniform. :p

As a not heterosexual male, I can say It's why Max wears the outfit he does. :p This is how his uniform is supposed to look like, plus gloves, mask, and belt. No I did not make that. The reason for the "looks pink under certain lights" bit is because some artists make Star Sapphires pink for some reason.

I know, but Schade was all "I didn't like Mon's post." And I was offended. :(

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Guys. . . I got a headache, and am watching Megamind for the umpteenth time, so if any of this seems off, yeah. . . I'll try to compose a post for Ama I think

I gave Mon permission to get us moving, yes it is technically bunnying, but no it's not breaking my bunny rule, because it was agreed on and done out of necessity. And he didn't make anyone do anything they could claim is 'out of character', unless they'd never ride a bus.

As for the weird little fight that's going one here; 'boys, you're all pretty'. So, just behave. And whenever I say 'uniform' I mean 'costume' or whatever you fight crime in, as in what actual ALTs wear (which is mostly just evidence of a level of nerdom that not even Control Freak has obtained).

Eh. . . I don't remember what all I was going to say.

Titan500

Solar Panels
I just woke up and I'm totally lost on what just happened in here.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Ah, so shipping and discussions upon the positive aesthetic qualities of the masculine form?

Sketchie

literally some guy
we all know i'm the prettiest boy here though. *hip bump.* take care of yourself Vampirate. make sure you drink water, get plenty of sleep, all that jazz.

tbch fanservice was not my intention leaving luc shirtless buttt i'm sure fanservice isn't excluded in my reasoning.

i'll get a post up as soon as i can? my laptop is out of use rn, so idk when "soon" is.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Thanks Sketchie.

My post was kind of short, but we're on our way. Whoever posts next, feel free to move us closer to the restaurant (at the very least). It'd be good to be in there by Sunday.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
'Pizza if it kills us'. . . yeah, it did sound like it was Max's idea. Hopefully Schade is cool with that.

And, well, I can, but generally I only complain about short posts if they're under 200 words, or aren't long enough to be useful/understandable.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So, anything exciting gonna happen at the pizzeria besides potentially being hit on by soccer moms?

Also, I included the nickname in the SU, but never its origins, so it's fine by me if Max "invents" it in the group.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
'Pizza if it kills us'. . .

I just realized what was wrong with that. D: And to think I was going to get away with not editing an RP post for once.

So, anything exciting gonna happen at the pizzeria besides potentially being hit on by soccer moms?

Also, I included the nickname in the SU, but never its origins, so it's fine by me if Max "invents" it in the group.

Yes, getting hit on by soccer dads! :p

Of course, this does not mean Max will stop calling him Wondy. :p

I'm 98.8 percent sure the next challenge is gonna start. Get your posts in now folks!

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Um. . . most of the soccer moms/dads might be a bit old to be hitting on 18 yr olds, but I'm pretty sure there's some teenage athletes around.

Oh, Mon, I wasn't trying to be critical, I was amused at the determination that sentence implied.

And yes, the next challenge is impending (this evening). . . dun, dun, duuun!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
There shall not be hitting on's here!

wow, we won't be able to socialize at the pizzeria, will we? lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
deary, stop saying that. Lay off Archie. lol

I am considering it. Though I do not have nearly enough vontent to post.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Well, Armoury post.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
How do we even interact with Armoury? It feels difficult to get anything through to her.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Approach her and interact with her, I guess.

She's a kid who's been trying and failing to live up to her uncle's legacy, trying to balance school life and being a superhero, and dealing with massive self-confidence issues.

She's also a fangirl of superheroes so the entire "being on a Teen Titans team" thing is sorta throwing her off.