• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii, Coronis & PK's DP Discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

The InVinCiblE

Resist Is Useless
Go tot the main page and you'll see the types of the gymleaders..

First gym is again rock :S.

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
Yay! Flash is not an HM anymore - does that mean pokemon learn it naturally as presumably you can transfer over a pokemon with it from the 3rd gen.

I want to find out what the new HM's do though some suggestions have been made.

The gymleaders look well-designed and i just want to trash them. lol

Coronis, are there any pictures of new pokemon in the book?

Dark_Force

uhh guys...why the celebrating that there is no flash? Fog clear is basically flash, but fog instead of darkness :p

Off-topic: Returned to serebii, now that the..stupid threads will die out and we'll get proper info

Lugia-Fan

Too Excited For D/P
Great news I'm unbelievably excited for it to come to Canada!

Dreamer

living in a dream
still no dark gymleader :(.

oh well, you can't have it all. the waiting gets harder and harder...

Dark Master

R.I.P N347 FR34K
D/P is gonna be awesome!!! I think that rock climb (in battle) will be like a rock pokemon's fly. I think they should make a dark gym, they haven't made one yet (although one of these uncomfirmed leaders could be dark) and dark is my favorite type.

pokenoob

can we get a clearer image of punyatto?

Alzi

Toon link
i can't wait until coronis gets more information i want to see the final evo's but the lapras pre-evo looks like a snail? lol

Nashura

Still.No.Frickin.Dark.Leader.
---
Wait.Till.Elite.4.

DemonBrandon

Beginning Trainer
I'm sad there is no dark gym...but some are uncomfermed so there may still be hope heh, also down about the rock gym again^^;
the gym leaders I do like are
Natane the grass leader
sumomo the posible fighting type leader
suzuna the ice gym leader

The InVinCiblE

Resist Is Useless
When I get the game, I'll take clear images of every Pokemon I come into contact with

Don't fret :)
When will you get the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.