• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii, Coronis & PK's DP Discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Force

When I get the game, I'll take clear images of every Pokemon I come into contact with

Don't fret :)

any ideas how you'll rip the sprites etc for the pokedex? ds makes stuff like that hard doesnt it?

Xylitol

swimmin'
Yay, news! (again)

New HM:s. Fog clear sounds like flash, but at least it has a chance to be of some use in battle. Rock climb... no idea.

Clearer pics of Gym leaders-the fourth one is still weird looking.

EDIT: New pokemon on main site, the evos look pretty cool, except for Pocchamas, though I'm still choosing it. Let's hope the final evo is nice.

Last edited:

Milotic_Master

Metroid Fan
When I get the game, I'll take clear images of every Pokemon I come into contact with

Don't fret :)

I'm getting it too, and I will also post pictures of about every single pokemon I find, and possibly it's dex entry. If I can borrow my dads camera ;)

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Ok, looking at
Moukazaru
, I pray to any gods that are listening that whoever gets Hikozaru in the anime nicknames him Ikuto.
...a different face paint pattern, but nonetheless.

Z Dragon

Legendary Trainer
i dont like the evolutions of the starters, pocchamas evo is just ugly. and hikozarus is just terrible. i was expecting something cool

DeathChill

Boulder Trainer
Uh those aren't discoveries by Coronis, Serebii or PK. Thus far those are unconfirmed and don't belong in this topic.

Skywake

Dratini Trainer
it seems that everyone just loves spoiler tags....
and it seems that the aparent evos of the starters might just be real. I am still hopefull that they are still of one pure type but i think the penguin will learn how to fly

could you guys put some vids up on YouTube too?
that would be sweet
:p

-GRIEVOUSDUDE-

Piplup says GTFA!!
oooh man i dont wanna go to school!! whos going today and who isnt??

Alzi

Toon link
yeh it would be very nice posting videos on youtube

the lapras pre-evo is to to to small ...

the penguin seems to big it should of been in medium size

MiTYH

THR Creator
Just want to tell you guys you're doing a great job... haha and that you have a busy day ahead of you haha

Tochukaso

Me>U >_>
oooh man i dont wanna go to school!! whos going today and who isnt??

I asked my mom, but she just laughed at me. (I know that I'm 15, but I am a geek and can't wait any longer. Of course my game hasnt shipped yet :x, so I would just be looking at the info.)

Dear God, so many new things to assimilate! O.O
New HMs, w00t. And no more Flash, double w00t!

The GL seem awesome! Especially the last one!

Yeah, but I think that Fog Clear is essentially the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.