• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii, Coronis & PK's DP Discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

living in a dream
now Serebii's got the game as well...not that I'm not happy he has the game this early...but well...I guess I'm just a bit jealous (can't blame me, can you)

I'm not expecting mine untill next week...

The InVinCiblE

Resist Is Useless
Maybe female lapras pre evo is pink and male is blue.

Trax

Jeez... Moukazaru's and Pottaishi's design sucks. Big Time! Now I prefer Hayashigame to the rest of the first stages.

Hopefully, Fog Clears is much better than Flash but I doubt it. I think its just gonna erase Haze efect.

Last edited:

Dreamer

living in a dream
I doubt they use color differences. that's what shinies are for

OK, rejoicing about the ommission of Flash! Scared out of my wits at the clown-like evolution and saddened by the pink pre-Lapras (it looks more like a pink Slugma!). I've also chosen to take Naetoru as my starter.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
whooo a pre evo of lapras:) the starter evo's are a little disapointing though i hope that pochamas evo would be so AWSOME but he is a little disapointing :( i just may start with the naretoru pkmn cause his evo looks cool

Battra

Look very interesting can't wait to play D/P.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Hahaha! How much does the monkey suck! :D I love the grass types middle evo its fantastic and not too bulky looking :D The gym leaders arent very interesting right now but they only really are when theyre in the anime. A lapras pre-evo! I thought I'd be turned over to the hating side when more pre evos came out but I love the lil freak! :D :D

Pokefreak

Zephyr Trainer
No offence but,I'd probably have evolved the starter into 3rd form.I started LeafGreen 1 hour ago.I'm entering Lavender,and I have a level 48 Blastoise.

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
Well, since Joe has the game now, we can see clearer Pokemon pics soon....But, since I have classes, I won't be able to get on my computer for about 10 hours. ;_;

Lol. The cat's evolved form is a fat-arse. Looks cool, though.

The InVinCiblE

Resist Is Useless
Well.. I think:

1st stage best: Pocchama
Second Stage best: Naetoru evo
3th stage best: Hikozaru I HOPE!

ijea4444

Great...rock smash is back...[/sarcasm]

Fog Clear and Rock Climb sound interesting. I wonder what they do in battle?

Rock Climb will prob be like rock smash sounds cool but is weak and fog like smash lowers poke evasiaoness pr something (how do you spell that?)

ColinIII

Gardevoir lover!
Neatoru's second stage is cool :3
Best grass starter ever ffs :D

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
The blue cats evo is appaling. Update with more info please I need this! I cant believe how long Ive been waiting for this. I dont think rock climb is like rock smash it sounds more like it will be used to getting to high up places (mountanous area...)

LordOfTheEarth

Holy Mess...
I so cannot wait for my copy. Naetoru's evolution line is starting to be completely awesome. Just how I thought it should be, a snapping turtle. Hopefully the final will be part dark...so it can get some STAB from all that crunching and biting mine will be doing.
The monkey reminds me of Rafiki from Lion King, lol. Pocchama looks pretty cool as well. I love the eyebrows, just how some of my favorite penguins look.
I can't wait to see the final evolutions.

Shane

ColinIII

Gardevoir lover!
when do you think we will get to see the final evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.