• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii & Coronis' Platinum Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Wow nice thnx coronis. I really like how they are acually using kitchen appliances as forms. I really did expect it but anyweh they are funny to look at thats for sure. Anyweh i hope the secre key is something i can ar out of my game so i can at least get em. And if it glitches well then im beeped but oh well. Anyweh do you have a pic of it or no? Also that title screen is epic.

eonmaster_457

thank you serebii and coronis!

nice intro screen btw.

i am glad that they redid the start of the game with another storyline. Though I think it will still be INCREDIBLY similar to DP.

Ronnie7

AAhh so Rotom isn't the orange being, he's the aura surrounding the item, meaning he's a possesed poltergiest, thats a clever idea, so it caqn be a Ghost but also anything else from Ice, Electric, even Fire a Fire Ghost would be awesome!

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
0_0 nice! That palkia sprite is epic and so is azelfs. Oh and that is sure one heck of a beggining. You want to catch a legendary with a lvl 5 pokemon.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Yeah the palkia and azelf sprites do look rather good.

Also, i'm glad that shaymin/regigigas & darkrai are outside of the sinnoh 210, as thats where they belong. I'm really liking the look of the new rotomo forms as well, and can't wait to see what the other 3 forms look like.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Oh man only the Sinnoh 210 get new sprites, well that's what Coronis said though he said 'only the 210 seem to get new sprites' seem...either they do or don't.

Ronnie7

Aaww no Red Gyarados and no random pokemon attack only to use the suitcase starters in desperation, i thought that was pretty climatic and exciting now it's just:

Hey rival, Proff Rowan is in town, lets get some pokimanz!

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Its 404 dude! But byron with a regissteel? Hmm intresting.I would like that. Why? If you give candice regiice and volkner regirock(i dont know mabye he likes rocks!) then you could form a strange gym triangle.

Phantom Wolf DX

The new Sinnoh Dex is messed up:
Starter
Normal Pokemon
Legendary
Event
Normal Pokemon
Legendary

Was it so hard to just move 6 Pokemon (Trio, Dialga/Palkia and Manaphy) to the end?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Its 404 dude! But byron with a regissteel? Hmm intresting.I would like that. Why? If you give candice regiice and volkner regirock(i dont know mabye he likes rocks!) then you could form a strange gym triangle.

Phantom Wolf DX

The new Sinnoh Dex is messed up:
Starter
Normal Pokemon
Legendary
Event
Normal Pokemon
Legendary

Was it so hard to just move 6 Pokemon (Trio, Dialga/Palkia and Manaphy) to the end?

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
It says it doesn't work. can you just post the pic?

Foo

^I pity da
They took out the Red Gyarados reference? D: If they pull an Emerald and get rid of all the Johto references, I'll be very angry.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
heres the image guys, but it doesn't seem legit, given how the bottom half of the screen is blank.

up0026.jpg

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
yeah that's a fake Registeel isn't even in the sinnoh dex.

eonmaster_457

one can't tell who IS and who ISN'T, since the data Serebii has is incomplete. SO there might be a chance to include the Regis, especially if Regigigas is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.