• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii & Coronis' Platinum Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eonmaster_457

uh, didn't you read my post? i clearly stated that Magmarizer (thanks to PokeBeach btw) is found on Route 214.

hobby

Yeah i read it, just not until after i posted, but like I said (in my own edit), that makes far more sense

elite ralf

I have 2 questions...
- after the second badge, i defeated team galaxy in the same city, and now, what i must to do?
- why if i try to go underground, there is a blu screen and the game restarts?

is that a glitch or is it not yet the right time for you to go there?lol,this maybe the first platinum glitch. o_O

eonmaster_457

Sorry there hobby, I guess I got carried away. (lol)
And I hope there will be glitches to exploit this time again!

hobby

Yes glitches would be nice, as long as they are helpful, or at least mildly entertaining,
on a different note, are all the locations of the new sinnoh dex pokemon now known and listed somewhere?

eonmaster_457

You got 387. I might use my r4 to try it, but most of the chances, I'll buy the game itself, and check out the memorabilia.

eonmaster_457

Thanks for that find, though I believe it would made better impact if you posted in the Platinum discussion thread, cause this is a thread by the news posted by Serebii and Coronis.

Again, nice find.

Nintendo-Wii

I hope they update saying the E4 is harder because in D I beat it with a team that didn't have a pokemon over lvl 55.

Nintendo-Wii

I hope they update saying the E4 is harder because in D I beat it with a team that didn't have a pokemon over lvl 55.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
So sorry Nintendo-Wii, the Elite Four is 4 levels under what they were in DP.
Although, it is possible a 2nd round will happen and who knows what might happen to the champion xD

Jiralhanae

Although, it is possible a 2nd round will happen and who knows what might happen to the champion xD

A second round would be awesome. Flint? Charizard? Hell yeah!

Nintendo-Wii

Well bad and hoping good news.

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Is it possible to tarde the platinum orb to DP??? Because it was never said taht it was already programmed on DP while other items were told to be o_O

eonmaster_457

I think it would be, otherwise, when trading, they might have a lock (like how Pal Park can't migrate PKMN with HMs)

eonmaster_457

No it wouldn't change the form, since form changers are too fragile to be put as regular items. They'd appear as key items.

Besides, I think Giratina transform automatically in the Torn World.

I just had an off-the-wall probably-won't-happen thought:
What if in the 2nd round (that's if there is one) the championship battle was the Flint/Volkner double battle? *shot* x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.