• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii & Coronis' Platinum Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
umbreon with guard swap thats an intresting change although power swap would be funner

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
as i said it could be. not parading saying OMG G/S REMAKE 4 SURE at the top of my lungs am i.

No matter; it could be a reference, but it likely isn't.

Darkrai with Nasty Plot (o_O)and without Embargo,
Shaymin with Growth, Sweet Kiss and Healing Wish and without Defence Curl, Grasswhistle and Lucky Chant.

Darkrai has just gotten an insane boost, and is certainly about to dominate the uber tier. And I can see a Wish Set Shaymin becoming popular in the near future. Only time will tell, though.

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
I like Togekiss, but it's too hard to take a Togetic/Togekiss instead of a Staravia/Staraptor...

But We'll have Ralts, yay! xD

Fangren

Ponyta gets Ember earlier (lvl 10), starts with Growl and gets Tail Whip earlier, and most importantly...Flame Wheel at level 15!

Farfetch'd gets Feint at lvl 43, False Swipe bumped back to lvl 45.

And most important of all...

Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Kricketot, Burmy, and Combee all get Bug Bite! (Levels 15, 15, 15, 16, 15, 13 respectively).

Finally, Wurmple's Base 45 Attack will get some much-needed STAB!

Oh, and Bibarel gets Curse (Level 53)...that, if anything, will get a new set.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
Togekiss will become alot more common in in game teams it has a great ability sweet as move pool plus it learns aura sphere so staraptor wont be getting much usage in platium by the looks of things

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
Togekiss will become alot more common in in game teams it has a great ability sweet as move pool plus it learns aura sphere so staraptor wont be getting much usage in platium by the looks of things

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Kricketot, Burmy, and Combee all get Bug Bite! (Levels 15, 15, 15, 16, 15, 13 respectively).

By that level they're already evolve ._.
At least Caterpie, Weedle and Wurmple.

m190049

Local psychopath
Darkrai has just gotten an insane boost, and is certainly about to dominate the uber tier.
Good thing I still have my Darkrai waiting for me in the PokeMart. =P
I can reset for the perfect nature once the set is out.

Personally, I think I might use a Togekiss ingame...
Depends...

You can't wait 6 or 7 levels for the move? :/

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes

kricketot is evolved by then 2 and lets nopt forget how bad combee's attacking stats are but at lease vespiquen gets a ok stab move nice and early also b4 u can use heart scales 2 give it attack order

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
In addition to all of those movepool changes, I found out that Politoed can learn Hyper Voice. It's a possible move to except.

I'll look for more.

Edit: Regigigas can learn Revenge now.

Edit 2: Now with a list.
Politoed- Hyper Beam
Regigigas- Revenge
Regirock- Stomp
Regice- Stomp
Registeel- Stomp
Entei- Eruption

The Regis learn Stomp as one of their starting moves. I bet they did this so those level 30 ones don't use Explosion.

Last edited:

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
Well, maybe the Togepi egg is like a Crystal...

It could be any baby type... Well, not any.

Because Tyrogue and some others aren't in. But it could be a way to receive Togepi/Magby/Elekid/Happiny/Mime Jr./Munchlax/Bonsly/etc.

hmmmm..?

hmm...that's a good point...harkett
also i don't think togekiss will be more common...maybe to competitive players. (though i may be wrong there because most people don't EV train during the story but you get what i mean) But i think personally that staraptor will be just as used as much as togekiss/togetic will.

m190049

Local psychopath
Well, maybe the Togepi egg is like a Crystal...

It could be any baby type... Well, not any.

Because Tyrogue and some others aren't in. But it could be a way to receive Togepi/Magby/Elekid/Happiny/Mime Jr./Munchlax/Bonsly/etc.

hmmmm..?

According to PokeBeach, the egg he got was also a Togepi.
So It's probably always a Togepi.

Also, Cynthia has a Togekiss now. So it makes sense... Right?

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
sweet you get TM27(Return) when u first visit the professor in sandgem town.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
ok just checked poke'beach. one thing 2 say. nice. real nice. they are well ahead

I've picked up a strange item in Orebourgh gate basement, I don't recognize it at all, and I'm wondering if anyone could throw any light onto it.
heres a picture, thanks to Veale728 of GFAQ
unknownitem.jpg

Anyone have any ideas? its a hold item only, and it sell for almost 4k

Status
Not open for further replies.