• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii & Coronis' Platinum Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st, I don't think its a pearl, but the sell price is the same. I'll wait until someone has a picture of a pearl, though.
Also, amusing tidbit: mars' Purugly gives you 666 EXP
...well, I thought it was funny

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
I've picked up a strange item in Orebourgh gate basement, I don't recognize it at all, and I'm wondering if anyone could throw any light onto it.
heres a picture, thanks to Veale728 of GFAQ
unknownitem.jpg

Anyone have any ideas? its a hold item only, and it sell for almost 4k

looks like an iron ball. nothing new. it decreases the speed of the pokemon holding it and stops the holder flying or levitating if they have that type/ability

looks like an iron ball. nothing new. it decreases the speed of the pokemon holding it and stops the holder flying or levitating if they have that type/ability

Sadly, you are wrong, good sir.
black-steel-orb.png
this is the iron ball, you can see some obvious differences.
Whatever this is, I think its brand new. I doubt its anything special like the giratina-forme changing object, it was way too easy to find for it to be anything like that.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
It could just be a Big Pearl...

Can't wait to find out if any pokemon exist in the Torn World other then Giratina.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

A Togepi egg eh? Pretty damn cool.

This game is looking amazing.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

According to Pokebeach, the Elite Four is:
-Aaron (Bug): Lv49 Yanmega, Lv49 Scizor, Lv50 Vespiquen, Lv51 Heracross, Lv53 Drapion
-Bertha (Ground): Lv50 Whiscash, Lv53 Gliscor, Lv52 Hippowdon, Lv52 Golem, Lv55 Rhyperior
-Flint (Fire): Lv52 Houndoom, Lv55 Flareon, Lv53 Rapidash, Lv55 Infernape, Lv57 Magmortar
-Lucian (Psychic): Lv53 Mr. Mime, Lv54 Espeon, Lv54 Bronzong, Lv56 Alakazam, Lv59 Gallade
-Cynthia: Lv58 Spiritomb, Lv58 Roserade, Lv60 Togekiss, Lv60 Lucario, Lv58 Milotic, Lv62 Garchomp

Apparently this information was obtained through hacking a ROM. Nice to see Flint with some fire types xD

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
The sprite for Palkia looks awsome. This game looks like a good improvement from DP.

Dragonking

Yeah it's nice to have Tropius and Tangela in this game. Too bad it's safari zone though. Tough shinies to get. I wonder if the SZ is any different.

Mega Typhlosion

Sky Form's Shaymin stats and trait are great, with the 60% flinch rate from Air Slash and the 80% chance side effect of Seed Flare...uber?

I woke up just now and I'll keep tracking Serebii's adventure. Thanks Serebii for the updates.

Shadow Zach X

I Just found this out. Unless you have already mentioned it sorry.
You have the decision to buy 1 or 10 Honey from that guy in Floroma Meadow :D

Drifloon still appears on Friday, but now only on Level 15 (I turned the computer clock forward to catch it :p)

I found these out just by playing the game.

Last edited:

Empoleon Bonaparte

According to Pokebeach, the Elite Four is:
-Aaron (Bug): Lv49 Yanmega, Lv49 Scizor, Lv50 Vespiquen, Lv51 Heracross, Lv53 Drapion
-Bertha (Ground): Lv50 Whiscash, Lv53 Gliscor, Lv52 Hippowdon, Lv52 Golem, Lv55 Rhyperior
-Flint (Fire): Lv52 Houndoom, Lv55 Flareon, Lv53 Rapidash, Lv55 Infernape, Lv57 Magmortar
-Lucian (Psychic): Lv53 Mr. Mime, Lv54 Espeon, Lv54 Bronzong, Lv56 Alakazam, Lv59 Gallade
-Cynthia: Lv58 Spiritomb, Lv58 Roserade, Lv60 Togekiss, Lv60 Lucario, Lv58 Milotic, Lv62 Garchomp

Apparently this information was obtained through hacking a ROM. Nice to see Flint with some fire types xD

What the........ Or Pokebeach is a beach full of liers, or they've just cut the levels of the E4's Pokes. I wonder why.....

Status
Not open for further replies.