• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii & Coronis' Platinum Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalkaiser65

Dark Master
Something tells me that that is inaccurate...simply because what made the elite four decent enough last time was the alternate types, and now they all SUDDENLY have every pokemon of their type.

I mean I can understand that there is a lot more of each pokemon type in the game, especially fire, but still. Plus the levels are lower? ...

Hmmm....

Jiralhanae

Something tells me that that is inaccurate...simply because what made the elite four decent enough last time was the alternate types, and now they all SUDDENLY have every pokemon of their type.

I mean I can understand that there is a lot more of each pokemon type in the game, especially fire, but still. Plus the levels are lower? ...

Hmmm....

There almost never were any full-Monotype E4's, besides Agatha, Lorelei 2nd time in FR and LG, and the whole Hoenn League, who had all kinds of same species.

And I am 99% sure the E4 is not getting lower levels, they must stay a Challenge.

pkmnhippy

Banned
Someone should trade shaymin sky form to dp to see what happens and upload shaymin sky form to pbr to see if they managed to fit a patch for it.

BCVM22

upload shaymin sky form to pbr to see if they managed to fit a patch for it.

Nintendo and their second parties do not patch their software after-market for purposes of adding additional game content. Furthermore, neither Nintendo nor Game Freak would have been stupidly short-sighted enough to release a title with complete ignorance of future plans for the franchise. There will be no patches.

Phantom Wolf DX

So all the weak bug pokemon get Bug Bite... cool :D

Kein

AKA Silktree
The Elite Four levels are lower by 4 (on average) than they were in Diamond and Pearl to accommodate replacements of low-tier Pokémon with new evolutions. It was the only way to bring new high-tier Pokémon to the table without making the challenge harder than it was before.

If anything, the fact that Game Freak made the teams complete with the new evolutions, suggests that another Elite Four round would be redundant (there wouldn't be anything to add). Gym Leader rematches remain a feasible option.

WPM-Reborn

Ultimate Pokemon Fan
Well I'm not lying since it was extracted from the game's info, but if you want to think that, then I guess I can't stop you. :p Yes, the E4 comes soon.

Shadow Zach X

Cheryl gives you a Soothe Bell when you go through Eterna Forest.
I'm checking other stuff now.
Oh and seems the levels of wild pokemon and trainers are higher after you beat Roark. Even Cheryl's Chansey is higher. Now it's 20.
Not sure if that's the right spelling though. But you know what I mean ;)
Those blades in Eterna Gym. It's like a clock :eek:

Last edited:
WAHT? the pokemons that is NOT on the DP dex dont get new sprites? awww...
The new sprites was my main reason of wanting this game.
now im just gonna buy it cause its there...

BCVM22

But shaymin gets a new type... and a new ability.

New to Shaymin; not new to the game.

A little common sense and a little searching will answer all your questions, as they've been asked many, many times before and answered the same each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.