• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii & Coronis' Platinum Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ominous Doom

You are the CHASER!
Only Sinnoh Dex Pokémon, including some legends iirc. But now that I remember it, I wanted a new Arceus sprite so badly :p

According to the Trainer Card, Volkner is still the 8th GYM Leader. Up yours.

Last edited:

Digitalkaiser65

Dark Master
He's the 8th gym leader still. o_o whhhaaaattt?
I thought there was evidence that he wasn't.

Shadow Zach X

Ah! Not only Cheryl gives you the Soothe bell, but also 10 Honey and I think 1 Net Ball.

N..N..NO WAY!!! Gardenia is in Eterna Forest like in DP after National Dex, but after getting her badge, Rotom is obtainable early :eek: And it's LEVEL 20 NOW?! o_O And it still has it's music :D

Last edited:
Ah! Not only Cheryl gives you the Soothe bell, but also 10 Honey and I think 1 Net Ball.

N..N..NO WAY!!! Gardenia is in Eterna Forest like in DP after National Dex, but after getting her badge, Rotom is obtainable early :eek: And it's LEVEL 20 NOW?! o_O And it still has it's music :D

So shes been promoted to santa in the game?

dang, volkner is the 8th gym leader again? -.- I hoped for a challange as 8th.

Ominous Doom

You are the CHASER!
It's obtainable early @_@

EDIT: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I JUST FOUND A SHINY BIDOOF. I CALL FIRST SHINY ON PLATINUM :D

EDIT 2: Damn Serebii is WAY ahead of me. I haven't even beaten Roark yet D:

Just battled my Rival (Cross) the second time.

Starly lv. 7
Piplup lv. 9 / Chimchar lv.9 / Turtwig lv.9

Last edited:
It's obtainable early @_@

EDIT: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I JUST FOUND A SHINY BIDOOF. I CALL FIRST SHINY ON PLATINUM :D

EDIT 2: Damn Serebii is WAY ahead of me. I haven't even beaten Roark yet D:

Just battled my Rival (Cross) the second time.

Starly lv. 7
Piplup lv. 9 / Chimchar lv.9 / Turtwig lv.9

you got a shiny biidoof before first gym? o_O your like incredible lucky then.

Ominous Doom

You are the CHASER!
Yes. I guess so. And it's my second shiny, not counting a Shiny Quiet Larvitar on Diamond. :DDDDDD

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Awesome... except for being a Bidoof xD

I was waiting anything about Volkner now --' I guess he hasn't as much surprises as he should have.
I was expecting more of Cyrus' team...

Cynthia knows too much xD
Cynthia's Togekiss made her my favourite character, although, I liked Gastrodon :/

I'm liking how Cynthia gives you a Togekiss egg BEFORE the Elite Four.
Battle recorder seems cool, Sky Shaymin seems Uber.

Status
Not open for further replies.