• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii & Coronis' Platinum Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

evandeck

i found that the E4's team is a bit weaker in platinum

pkmnhippy

Banned
It's in this thread, check the older posts, also pokebeach nearly died with platnum, they have finnished it already, but they stayed awake for 20+ hours straight :eek:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
It's in this thread, check the older posts, also pokebeach nearly died with platnum, they have finnished it already, but they stayed awake for 20+ hours straight :eek:
I was going to do that, but I decided its best not to as I get grouchy when tired :p

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm glad that we get more selection for Pokemon this time around, getting an Eevee so soon is great. and having access to Magmar and Electabuzz is awesome too. I'm looking forward to the new possibilities. It's too bad all the Gyms didn't get upgraded ;-;

Ominous Doom

You are the CHASER!
Yep. I really wanted a really hard Cynthia, something like this.

Spiritomb Lv. 62
Porygon-Z Lv. 61
Gastrodon Lv. 60
Lucario Lv. 64
Roserade Lv. 60
Garchomp Lv. 66

Oh well, I can't have everything in the world. I already have the first Platinum shiny :D

hobby

Do we know if the early Electabuzz and Magmars come with their evo items or do you need to find them some other odd way

eonmaster_457

It says in Pokebeach that the items are found through the way one normally finds items.

EDIT:
The Magmarizer can be found lying on the ground on Route 214. Definitely more convenient than farming Magbies!

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Yep. I really wanted a really hard Cynthia, something like this.

Spiritomb Lv. 62
Porygon-Z Lv. 61
Gastrodon Lv. 60
Lucario Lv. 64
Roserade Lv. 60
Garchomp Lv. 66

Oh well, I can't have everything in the world. I already have the first Platinum shiny :D

Is Cynthia's team unchanged? I thought it was fine the way it was before o_O

Ah so they are just on the wild magmar and electabuzz, I wonder what the find rate is ...
No, they're on wild Magby and Elekid, not Magmar and Electabuzz.

AnorexicSnorlax

Boulder Trainer
I have 2 questions...
- after the second badge, i defeated team galaxy in the same city, and now, what i must to do?
- why if i try to go underground, there is a blu screen and the game restarts?

hobby

No, they're on wild Magby and Elekid, not Magmar and Electabuzz.

well that is kind of annoying, you won't have a chance to evolve them without beating the league or transferring the items

EDIT: just read eonmasters edit, that makes a lot more sense

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.