• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii & Coronis' Platinum Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
ELITE FOUR UPDATE!
Aaron: LV.65 Yanmega, LV.69 Drapion, LV.66 Vespiquen, LV.67 Heracross, LV.65 Scizor
Bertha: LV.66 Wiscash, LV.69 Gliscor, LV.68 Hippowdon, V.71 Rhyperior, LV.68 Golem
Flint: LV.68 Houndoom, LV.73 Magmortar, LV.71 Flareon, LV.69 Rapidash, LV.71 Infernape
Lucian: LV.69 Mr.Mime, LV.75 Gallade, LV.72 Alakazam, LV.71 Espeon, LV.70 Bronzong
Cynthia: LV.74 Spiritomb, LV.74 Miltoic, LV.78 Garchomp, LV.74 Roserade, LV.76 Lucario, LV.76 Togekiss

sweet chocolate christ, thems some damn high levels

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
And there you have it! Serebii has the shiny and pokebeach the regular. Also hmm hunting down the regis is some tricky buisness huh.
sweet chocolate christ, thems some damn high levels
That lvl 78 garchomp is really what is making me smile! I mean wow lvl 78.

Last edited:

True_Eriorguez

Now, time to keep that Exp. Share nearby. That E4 looks promising, even if the roosters remain unchanged...

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I get on this morning only to find out that the Legendary birds are roaming legendaries. WHAT THE HELL?!

Wat.
How do you see Dialga and Palkia before getting national? Are they actually put in our dex unlike the pixies during the scene or do we have to go see the book again?

WPM-Reborn

Ultimate Pokemon Fan
ELITE FOUR UPDATE!
Aaron:
Lvl.65 Yanmega
Lvl.69 Drapion
Lvl.66 Vespiquen
Lvl.67 Heracross
LV.65 Scizor

Bertha:
Lvl.66 Wiscash
Lvl.69 Gliscor
Lvl.68 Hippowdon
Lvl.71 Rhyperior
Lvl.68 Golem

Flint:
Lvl.68 Houndoom
Lvl.73 Magmortar
Lvl.71 Flareon
Lvl.69 Rapidash
Lvl.71 Infernape

Lucian:
Lvl.69 Mr.Mime
Lvl.75 Gallade
Lvl.72 Alakazam
Lvl.71 Espeon
Lvl.70 Bronzong

Cynthia:
Lvl.74 Spiritomb
Lvl.74 Miltoic
Lvl.78 Garchomp
Lvl.74 Roserade
Lvl.76 Lucario
Lvl.76 Togekiss

Where oh where did you get that info from?

Nintendo-Wii

How do you see Dialga and Palkia before getting national? Are they actually put in our dex unlike the pixies during the scene or do we have to go see the book again?

Most likely like in D/P talk to the old lady.

pkmnhippy

Banned
Where oh where did you get that info from?

Pokebeach, heaps of people don't give them credit, which is really unfair.
EDIT: Just realised you're the web master and you're hunting down people who don't give you credit, I suggest you put a slight typo on something to see who copies you.

Last edited:

WPM-Reborn

Ultimate Pokemon Fan
Plus WPM, many people have the game. I was going to do the Elite Four again myself after I sorted the Regi stuff. With me doing that, would that mean I have copied you? No. It means I have got it from the game

Well then I guess this statement from you is a bit hypocritical:

<~Platinumebii> convenient. WPM is missing the gym leader rematch I didnt do

Which we did end up eventually doing.

The only reason I pointed that post out was because it came right after we posted the info, in the same order we posted it. Sorry for going off topic. Continue with your Platinum talk!

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Oh really? Well then where is handsome. He himself could be the strongest trainer in game with a team in the mid-high 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.