• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii & Coronis' Platinum Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Woah, um the Torn World music is like totally weird and stuff...

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
gible can be caught after the second badge now. no more waiting till u can use strength

The.WorkSe.Of.InfiNites

VeritatemDiesAperit
What?!?!
Rotom can't have all the moves when it infiltrates all the machines.
I guess GF didn't want to overpower Rotom too much considering it's base stats get raised (except for speed) when taking a different form.

-Nites

Dig-kun

When was this confirmed? I didn't see anything. I also apologized if I missed something; however, from what I've seen, Celebi doesn't have Earth Power.

The one thing I really want to have answered, though, is what about the climate change in Sinnoh? If the Galactic ambush at Stark Mountain and the arrest of Pluto is the last of the main storyline, then will we ever find out about the climate change?

Maybe it´s at the Move Tutor
The one that teaches it, at Survival Are, if I´m not mistaken

IJsthee

Pokemon Trainer
Serebii, you made a mistake.. you put a picture of articuno instead of zapdos on the frontier brains page.

Also, what pokemon are you using to complete the facilities?

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
yeah its a move tutor. but seriously earth power on a move tutor is just tops. hello choice specs swampert

Dig-kun

Serebii, you made a mistake.. you put a picture of articuno instead of zapdos on the frontier brains page.

Also, what pokemon are you using to complete the facilities?

At my pc, the pic doesn´t even appears
:p

I think it´s the effect of no-sleep nights and too much coffee
XD
He has been working straight up since Wednesday (It´s Wednesday, wasn´t it?)

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
yeah its a move tutor. but seriously earth power on a move tutor is just tops. hello choice specs swampert

Dig-kun

Yup, that´s great
Complete n massive destruction
:D

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Hmm I guess it appears that you can only have one of the rotom, forrms and not all 5 different forms on five different rotoms,

can anyone confirm?

that might work, but failing that, you could just restart the game to get all 5 forms(since rotom is available so early, it shouldn't take long), and use a second copy of platinum to store them.

Last edited:

CyndaquilRules

that might work, but failing that, you could just restart the game to get all 5 forms(since rotom is available so early, it shouldn't take long), and use a copy of diamond/pearl to store the other rotoms whilst your restarting your game.

Although you might lose the secret key..

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Although you might lose the secret key..

The key is being given out over wi-fi from 28th september till 4th november, thats 5 weeks, more than enough time to get all 5 forms.

If you do start a new game game then yes it will delete the secret key, but because your new save file has never had the secret key before, it allows you to re-download the secret key via wi-fi. Just as it worked with wondercard event pokemon such as darkrai.

Status
Not open for further replies.