• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii & Coronis' Platinum Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
The Secret Key will come. The Official Nintendo Magazine states that it'll be given out via WiFi, and I doubt they would have said that if they weren't planning to give it out.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s181/cds39/skann0002-8.jpg
*points at the super-awesome-Rotom-part which also proves that Heat Forme Rotom IS AN OVEN, NOT A TOASTER*

The official Nintendo Magazine is Nintendo Power. That name is a lie. And besides, it's not even out yet. We wont know for sure until it is out, even though it's so highly unlikely they wont do it over Wi-Fi.

R_N

The official Nintendo Magazine is Nintendo Power. That name is a lie. And besides, it's not even out yet. We wont know for sure until it is out, even though it's so highly unlikely they wont do it over Wi-Fi.

Official Nintendo Magazine is the...Euorpean (I believe) Nintendo Magazine

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Nintendo's official magazine is ONM in europe(take a guess what the initials might be!) NP in america and in japan they really dont have much,. They resort to famitsu coro-coro or a mini mag for every seperate sieres(that last part of japan is not 100% true)

D

Deleted member 11515

okay you guys aren't discussing their discoveries any more.
Take all further discussion to the Platinum Discussion Topic.
Thnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.