• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazios

Out of interest, is there a list of only Pokémon that have had their hold items changed between B/W and B2W2? I don't particularly fancy trawling through the hold items list to try and find out.

R_N

Out of interest, is there a list of only Pokémon that have had their hold items changed between B/W and B2W2? I don't particularly fancy trawling through the hold items list to try and find out.

I made one a while ago, let me see if I can find it again

edit:
Was bored, decided to list out all the changes to held items:
Rattata & Raticate no longer have a chance to hold Chilan Berries
The Pikachu line no longer has a chance to hold Oran berries
-Pikachu itself now has a 5% chance of holding Light Ball rather than 1% (still kind of null considering it's not wild...)
Growltihe & Arcanine now have 50% chance of holding Rawst berries, rather than
Rather than Nuggets, Grimer & Muk got all new held items:
-Grimer has a 5% chance of holding Black Sludge
-Muk has a 50% chance of holding Black Sludge and a 1% chance of holding a Toxic Orb (sounds like prime Hidden Hollow material)
Mr. Mime no longer has a 5% chance of holding a Leppa Berry
Sunkern don't hold Coba berries anymore
Skitty & Delcatty have 50% chance of holding Pecha berries rather than a 5% chance of holding Leppa
Roselia & Roserade (NOT Budew), in addition to the 5% Poison Barb it could always have, now have a 1% chance of holding Absorbing Bulb.
-Was I the only one to JUST NOW realize this was a flower bulb and not a light bulb? Yeah? Oh...
Spoink & Grumpig have a 50% chance of holding Persim Berries rather than a 5% chance of holding Tanga Berries
Combee only have a 5% chance of holding Honey, rather than 100%
Drifblim has a 1% chance of holding an Air Balloon
Buneary's line went from 5% Chople -> 50% Pecha
Tympole's line went 50% Persim -> 50% Pecha
The entire Gothitelle & Reuniclus lines now have a 50% chance of carrying Persim berries
And finally, Heatmor have a 1% chance of holding a Flame Orb

a lot of this is very "sure why not"

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
now have a 1% chance of holding Absorbing Bulb.
-Was I the only one to JUST NOW realize this was a flower bulb and not a light bulb? Yeah? Oh...

I thought that it was a light bulb as well. I suppose its absorbing water effect makes more sense now.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Honey doesn't even serve a purpose anymore. Apart from forcing wild battles when standing in grass/a cave/surfing. But that's useless unless you're somehow too lazy to run around for a few seconds.

Even if you needed it, Sweet Scent.

de_darkrai

Any laggy happenned to your games while Double Battle and as well as the Triple Battle?

I own the original cartridge.

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
Any laggy happenned to your games while Double Battle and as well as the Triple Battle?

I own the original cartridge.

I own the original cartridge, play on ancient NDS and geot same result.

Look like DS Ram can't handle this.

diakyu

I own the original cartridge, play on ancient NDS and geot same result.

Look like DS Ram can't handle this.
I have the actual cartridge, it isn't happening to me. Weird. But I am playing it on a DSi XL. Maybe it's just the old ones?

diakyu

de_darkrai

Phew... Thanks guys.Your answers helped. ^^

Hopefully somebody figure it out and tell us what's wrong with the DSi and NDSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.