• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Anyone actually found the Wailord in Marine Tube to get that medal? Must be ridiculously rare to show up...
A freaking wailord shows up? I know what I'm doing today....

Bardische

Elegance.
Lol there was a Wailord that passed by on the Marine Tube the second time I went through it. If it's any help, I passed by at around 11 PM. Does the tunnel have a time-based Pokemon appearance thing? I dunno.

diakyu

I've never seen a mantine. Is there a certain area or time it appears? All I see is frillish and basculin/ story of my life.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I've seen a Wailord in the Marine Tube earlier. There were no other Pokemon around except for it though. It goes under and around the tube by the deep pit in the middle of the tunnel.

I've never seen a Mantine either... Usually Basculins and Frillish.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Well, I only play Pokémon at night, so maybe Mantine appear only at this time?

Actually, I saw this species every time I passed through Marine Tube.
And I never found a wild one... :'(

diakyu

So memory link makes it so that NPCs mention the old protags by name. So close but no banana. Such a tease.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
"Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 no longer have the EntraLink functions of Black & White, having its own Fes Missions". Just how does one capture the pokemon befriended in the DW in B2W2?

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
In the Entralink. The Entralink is still there.

From what the text was saying, it led me to think that somehow we would not be able to get DW pokemon from the entralink itself, at least it was my first assumption. Nevermind. -.-

Aegon

From what the text was saying, it led me to think that somehow we would not be able to get DW pokemon from the entralink itself, at least it was my first assumption. Nevermind. -.-
Yes, it does seem to cause one to infer that the Entralink has been removed entirely.

R_N

"Meeting and parting with friends: At the Pokemon Centre in Aspertia City, a Breeder is thinking about Pokemon."

So what is with this Memory Link, exactly?
Every other flashback scene involves a gym leader or otherwise important character so it's a bit odd to focus on some random breeder. Maybe a former plasma grunt or something?

Alishere

"Meeting and parting with friends: At the Pokemon Centre in Aspertia City, a Breeder is thinking about Pokemon."

So what is with this Memory Link, exactly?
Every other flashback scene involves a gym leader or otherwise important character so it's a bit odd to focus on some random breeder. Maybe a former plasma grunt or something?

If you talk to that Breeder, a flashback involving N and a Team Plasma Grunt plays. So maybe he is a former Team Plasma Grunt.

diakyu

If you talk to that Breeder, a flashback involving N and a Team Plasma Grunt plays. So maybe he is a former Team Plasma Grunt.
I thought that was during the other event when a certain someone appears....

Alishere

I thought that was during the other event when a certain someone appears....

That flashback involved two Team Plasma Grunts in a house in Driftveil City while the Breeder flashback involved a Team Plasma Grunt and N in Chargestone Cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.