• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Yes, I caught a Shiny Drilbur a couple of weeks ago. I didn't save but traded it here to see if it kept the shiny aspect

R_N

ohhh neat so that's what was up with these two teams from the trainer rip

Lass ハツネ
Excadrill:Lv1

Lass ハツネ
Hippowdon:Lv1 - Fissure,Double-Edge,Earthquake,Crunch
Stoutland:Lv63 - Retaliate,Crunch,Fire Fang,Surf
Sandslash:Lv63 - Earthquake,Stone Edge,Double Team,Focus Blast

sadly unless you can trade Patrats to various trainers she seems to be the only trade battle like this

edit: which is kind of a shame. It would have been cool to fight the others. Maybe next game

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Fiddled with the clocks and didn't get any rebattle options

Though to be fair, most clock-based events nowadays you can't change the clock for.
Trying to change the clock another twenty-four hours after a Cynthia battle still yields her standing there with a "come back tomorrow!"

R_N

Though to be fair, most clock-based events nowadays you can't change the clock for.
Trying to change the clock another twenty-four hours after a Cynthia battle still yields her standing there with a "come back tomorrow!"

You know, maybe it's a seasonal battle?
I mean, the Triad are for no real reason so why not

Maxim

Beyond repair
AWEFREAKIN'SOME

Does anyone know where do those come from? Karubii didn't give any description.

Sucks that the most interesting arts are covered. Some better quality scan would be cool nonetheless. I'd especially want higher-quality Anthea and Concordia (Banjiro will surely be published on the official site next month, Shadow Triad will probably too. Anthea & Concordia have least chances).

Last edited:

R_N

AWEFREAKIN'SOME

Does anyone know where do those come from? Karubii didn't give any description.

Sucks that the most interesting arts are covered. Some better quality scan would be cool nonetheless. I'd especially want higher-quality Anthea and Concordia (Banjiro will surely be published on the official site next month, Shadow Triad will probably too. Anthea & Concordia have least chances).

well they were posted shortly after these three images: an interview, the Sanctuary, and the trade sidequest and judging by the formatting I'd have to guess this is famitsu

diakyu

What. On the page with the trade quest, I had no idea the c-gear showed in-game weather effects.

Edit: I like how the weather in the c-gear caught my eye but not the new art. So should we be expecting these in next month's corocoro?

Last edited:

Alishere

I really hope that there's official art for the Shadow Triad, Banjirou, Rood, and Anthea and Concordia in next month's issue.

wunderkind

I know one trick for daily events is to set the DS clock to 11:59, and then waiting a minute to change to midnight will allow you to do them again. Did anyone try this method for it?

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I know one trick for daily events is to set the DS clock to 11:59, and then waiting a minute to change to midnight will allow you to do them again. Did anyone try this method for it?

I've actually done that tons of times to no avail. At least for me, it works for fourth-gen games, but not fifth-gen ones.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Thats pretty cool that if u trade a shiny it stays that way, not that ill ever do that but.... Was that your first random shiny serebii? Never seen you post in the shiny thread so was just wondering..

No, I've had many. Gloom, Heracross...the Anorith I got from the Claw Fossil in Ruby was also randomly shiny

Blazios

So then, does this Pokéstar animation stack with the Shiny one or the one for N's Pokémon?

It could be a good way for stalling for a little bit of time if it did...

Last edited:

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
PokeStar Animation doesn't stack with shiny animation or N's Pokemon. It overwrites them. Just check it.

Regardless, I do love this animation. Grind on the Invaders movie by defeating the Roggenrola. Heh!

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
PokeStar Animation doesn't stack with shiny animation or N's Pokemon. It overwrites them. Just check it.

Regardless, I do love this animation. Grind on the Invaders movie by defeating the Roggenrola. Heh!

Are you sure? I remember seeing an animation of them stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.