• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
I was looking in the earlier pages and saw that people constantly mentioned the "free shiny gible".

Is there a reason everyone is ignoring the fact that there's the choice between Gible OR Dratini?

And am I wrong, or is the release date in October? WOW. That is totally surprising. I thought I'd have to wait till March!

Vandslaux

Exactly how do you get people to join your Join Avenue? I've connected with my B/W via IR many times, but there's still nothing in it.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Adam 1475

Entei > You
Dragonite shoulda looked like this, right?
dragoniteshiny.png

I did it myself, I got bored and was looking through this thread too :p

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I actually like shiny garchomps color. It isn't exactly the same, it's a little darker.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
dragoniteshiny.png

Yes! I love that. Maybe change it's antenna's(Not sure what they are called) to White? I'm referring to the little bit of green on it.

Thats the point. Theres nothing special about a shiny Garchomp since its the same color.

I agree it's kinda bland as far as shiny colors go but at least its better than getting a green vomit looking color lol

It's totally a darker shade of blue. But I do wish Garchomp had black as its main colour.

I agree. Maybe black with gray on it's belly.

gliscor&yanmega

It isn't that hard to see the shininess in Garchomp.

Spr_b_4d_445_f.png

Spr_b_4d_445_m_s.png

It's totally a darker shade of blue. But I do wish Garchomp had black as its main colour.

I'm sure most people would say that it's simply not much of a difference, and it's not. Yah it's still different...but the point is that it isn't as noticeable as plenty others.

dragoniteshiny.png

I don't see why, Dragonite that aren't Shiny aren't the same colour as Dratini and Dragonair, so that should reflect in the Shiny version as well.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I don't see why, Dragonite that aren't Shiny aren't the same colour as Dratini and Dragonair, so that should reflect in the Shiny version as well.

True, but that doesn't mean that the shiny color for Dragonite had to be green.
Maybe an awesome aqua blue or crimson red or something. I just don't like that shade of green on Dragonite (or green in general, really).

gliscor&yanmega

True, but that doesn't mean that the shiny color for Dragonite had to be green.
Maybe an awesome aqua blue or crimson red or something. I just don't like that shade of green on Dragonite (or green in general, really).

Sure, but I don't see the problem either way. Colours; like everything else, is subjective to personal perception. People like different colours.

Frankly, most of the Shiny Pokemon don't look good to me, basically because I'm used to their normal colours and seeing them in a different one is odd to me and I have never gotten use to them as I don't really care much for Shiny Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.