• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quagsire13

Serebii could you post dex numbers for the Pokémon? Curious to see where they all come into the game... And we still don't know all 300 in the dex yet..

diakyu

Huh your room is actually on the first floor in this game. I find it funny that the Mom never has a room.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Huh your room is actually on the first floor in this game. I find it funny that the Mom never has a room.

They sleep on the floor.
No seriously, I've wondered that too.

Anyway, the HGSS Gym Leader and Champion theme is completely new and not a reuse of the HGSS themes.

Bardische

Elegance.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!

I honestly always found it creepy that you (and sometimes your rival) are the only people who have bedrooms.

Aegon

Awesome, can't wait to see shiny sprites for the new formes, lets just hope the coverage doesn't lead to when we covered BW1.
I wonder if BW Kyurem have shiny locks. I feel that the Reshiram and Zekrom in these games will not, somehow.

The music is so good. I love the title music.

RiseOfZekrom

I wonder if BW Kyurem have shiny locks. I feel that the Reshiram and Zekrom in these games will not, somehow.

I doubt it, since apparently you battle B/W Kyurem to catch them. That's my guess tho.

I'm buying my copy tomorrow, with a bit of slow shipping.

Back on topic, I'm hoping Serebii will create a walkthrough of the game=l

He won't lol.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!

I agree, sadly, the only one who has uploaded music from the soundtrack has only uploaded the Hoenn themes for the World Tournament, he did those first most likely because he's one of those guys that wants Hoenn remakes.

Aegon

Oh, wait. You fuse Reshiram/Zekrom with Kyurem. That could cause complications. I doubt we'll ever get shiny Reshiram or Zekrom, now.

I want Hoenn trumpets in the music. It's just not the same. ;_;

diakyu

I agree, sadly, the only one who has uploaded music from the soundtrack has only uploaded the Hoenn themes for the World Tournament, he did those first most likely because he's one of those guys that wants Hoenn remakes.
Or maybe because it was the only piece of music that hadn't been upgraded to DS quality yet?

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Serebii has the first badge, only 7 more to go!

Aegon

White And Black: After you first enter the Pokemon World Tournament, at a certain EX-Team Plasma member's house in Hodomoe City, a certain somebody has arrived...
*Crosses fingers for battle*

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
White And Black: After you first enter the Pokemon World Tournament, at a certain EX-Team Plasma member's house in Hodomoe City, a certain somebody has arrived...

It better be Hilbert/Hilda or someone like that...

Bardische

Elegance.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.