• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
In Roxie's Gym, you have to battle the Band Members first before she'll fight you

How many are there?

diakyu

Uhh, I hope not, I want my Durant so early instead of going through a cave full of them, they were just annoying as Zubat.
Well the last victory road was based off an ant hill. So it wasn't that bad.

Disgruntled Goat

has his moments
Thanks for the Kyurem stats, RiseOfZekrom. That missing 10 got put on Def/SDef :)

Huh your room is actually on the first floor in this game. I find it funny that the Mom never has a room.
Do you mean the ground floor? Your bedroom as been on the first floor in every game.

Edit: sorry just remembered, I'm pretty sure that Americans call the ground floor "first floor" and upstairs second floor...

Last edited:

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
The Toxic Badge lets Pokémon up to Level 30 obey

Kinda brainwashing them if you ask me (this franchise can be so disturbing at times)

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Well according to the sprite sheet in the story-line thread, their regular sprite is in the game. So it's possible. There is also a sprite for Bianca so maybe we fight her.

The same sprite they had BW?
Dear god, Game Freak is awful with timeline and stuff

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy

diakyu

The same sprite they had BW?
Dear god, Game Freak is awful with timeline and stuff
Well hertgold and soulsilver are technically sequels to FRLG and red didn't get a new design.

fruitbox

Hey guys, I'm sorry if it's the wrong thread, but it is B2W2 related so I thought it was worth a shot.
I'm planning on asking my sister to buy a Black 2 game from Japan since she'll be coming back sooner than the Europe release.
I own an American/canadian dsi (it was bought in Canada as a bundle). I know region lock exists, but so far it has been able to run an european Soul Silver.
My question is: will a japanese b2 run on an american console? Has any of the first players tried to run it on a different country console?

[I apologize in advance if this is considered spam but I would appreciate an answer]

Status
Not open for further replies.