• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

So on the map we could see the bridge was out on Route 10 and presumably the construction is part of general repairs.

I'm really really hoping that Route 10 and perhaps original Victory Road open up in the post game. But mostly Route 10

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
.....He could use a Beartic, but no. HE HAD TO GO WITH AFRO BULL. >_> meh.

Also, lol @ shauntal. Scaring her and making all the books fall.

R_N

Well at least Bouffalant is decent.

Honestly the monkey isn't that bad, especially since they don't seem to be on so many teams this go around.
The only thing I have issue with: Unfezant again, not getting a 4th Pokemon until literally the end boss rush

....does he even do gyms? I hadn't thought about that but I'm starting to think he might just be journeying to rescue his sister's purrloin.

diakyu

Ah, at least the E4 had their rooms redesigned.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Man the rivals pokemon are more boring than the original games >.>

diakyu

....does he even do gyms? I hadn't thought about that but I'm starting to think he might just be journeying to rescue his sister's purrloin.
Did he even get his Liepard back?

Ver-mont

Unfezant Lv. 55, Bouffalant Lv. 55, Ape Lv. 55, Starter Lv. 57

See now you're on your way to a nice team.
But come on man an Unfezant? I know you need a flier but maybe pick up a Sigilyph or something. Oh well

Bouffalant suits him. It would be even better if he ditched Unfezant for a Braviary, it fits him too.

Lol, at the end of the game and even more stuff is blocked off.

Well, more post-game stuff. We need that.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Oh
Huh

Well that's actually interesting. Even Bianca did gyms. Might explain why he's not really going for Pokemon, maybe?
I dunno.

Well, I mean, apparently he battled Cheren, but I did not see him around Virbank and Castelia's Gyms.

The rival in RSE did not battle the gyms or did he/she?

Plus in White, its impossible to find a Seen Vullaby or Mandibuzz without someone who had black.

Yep. It is really a shame they gave him an Unfezant. :/

Izanagi

'Sup!
A flying airship! I guess they aren't trying to be subtle about anything more aren't they.

R_N

Well, I mean, apparently he battled Cheren, but I did not see him around Virbank and Castelia's Gyms.

The rival in RSE did not battle the gyms or did he/she?

Theoretically they did because of HM use. But I guess they stopped at Winona
And Wally did since he had plans to take on the league

Cobalt_Latios

did u guys know water pulse has a new animation seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0pSk4jAa5o&feature=g-u-u
Mostly just a background effect, but nice.

A little harsh, a pokemon eating another in a game, lol.
It's not "literally" eating it... especially since it's in a compacted form.

So I guess Ghetsis is out for revenge?
Considering the transpiring events so far, sounds about right.

First a cannon, now freezing everything? that is harsh.
This IS Ghetsis we're talking about.

After defeating Ghetsis, N tries to plead with him to listen to the hearts of Pokémon, but the Shadow Triad appear and take him

strike 2, ghetsis!
Whoa! Uh... yeah N, I'm not sure you've noticed, but Ghetsis doesn't really have a heart himself...

Or maybe Ghetsis will be a cross gen villian :O
That would actually be kind of neat.

I'm still willing to argue that Cyrus won to a degree
Well, he's stuck in the Distortion world... so I don't really see that he won.

Ghetsis storyline just got interesting...he's probably the most interesting evil man.
Oh, he is. He's arguably my favorite villain so far, considering how twisted he is! It's thanks to him that BW1 was as good as it was.

Victory Road this time is essentially the ruins of N's Castle

Interesting. I guess they couldn't really tear the thing down
I doubt it really was on their priorities of things to do afterwards :p.

I hated training the Zorua in BW because it died when it got attacked.
At least the one we get now is at level 25. Only need to go 5 more levels to evolve it. Not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.