• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Oh
Huh

Well that's actually interesting. Even Bianca did gyms. Might explain why he's not really going for Pokemon, maybe?
I dunno.

I think he's focused on going after Neo Plasma and retrieving his sister's Pokemon back.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Theoretically they did because of HM use. But I guess they stopped at Winona
And Wally did since he had plans to take on the league

Oh, right.

If this is the case, I guess Hue is battling the Gyms, since he give the player character HM04 in the sewers.

Izanagi

'Sup!
Ghetsis and Achroma are both great villains in their own right even on par with Giovanni who in my opinion was one my favorite villains of this franchise.

Cobalt_Latios

A flying airship! I guess they aren't trying to be subtle about anything more aren't they.
They weren't exactly subtle in the first game; it's just their overall goal was a bit subtle. In here, I guess their just trying to be terrorists now since they really don't give a damn.

Ghetsis and Achroma are both great villains in their own right even on par with Giovanni who in my opinion was one my favorite villains of this franchise.
Considering their near success rate, I'd actually put them above Giovanni. But, that's just me.

diakyu

We can buy masterballs in the join avenue. Are they trying to brake the game?

R_N

Oh, right.

If this is the case, I guess Hue is battling the Gyms, since he give the player character HM04 in the sewers.

In BW hms are not tied to badge use. Well, maybe Cut would need a badge due to "story" reasons.
Theoretically, one could trade in a surf Pokemon right at the start of the game and go on water just fine, for instance.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination

Cyrus is the most interesting villain in the franchise, in my opinion. But Ghetsis may take his position and Achroma as well.

We can buy masterballs in the join avenue. Are they trying to brake the game?

o_o wait, really?

In BW hms are not tied to badge use. Well, maybe Cut would need a badge due to "story" reasons.
Theoretically, one could trade in a surf Pokemon right at the start of the game and go on water just fine, for instance.

Really? How did I not notice this when I played BW... what, 10 times?

So... Maybe Hue isn't really battling the gyms. An interesting note: Apparently he wasn't waiting for Bianca to give him a starter. I don't know what they said, since I don't know Japanese, but he looked surprised when she gave him the starter.

Last edited:

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
I wonder how much it would cost...

Gamefreak would prob troll and make it 999,999,999 pokedollars. (999.999.999 for you europe people...)

Izanagi

'Sup!
They weren't exactly subtle in the first game; it's just their overall goal was a bit subtle. In here, I guess their just trying to be terrorists now since they really don't give a damn.

Well, in previous games they did have a giant castle but even then they reveal out to the world until they knew they their plans were about to succeed. I agree with almost everything you said by the way.

wunderkind

I did that in one game to catch a Frillish :3 So yeah, it's possible he doesn't collect badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.