• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Pilpulp

美的
Alright!!! Can't wait!

Good luck on your play through!

Eh, first!

I have a feeling these games will be the best out of them all : )

wunderkind

A car? In a Pokemon game?

Maybe if you use strength to push it, Genesect or Victini appears :p

Loads of trainers on Rt. 20? Seems like their not holding trainers back from the first couple routes like they used to. :)

Last edited:

Maxim

Beyond repair
So now we've all got our... copy of the game, we're on the same ship now! Let's sail! ARRRRR!

Rival's sister giving the Town Map. Nice reference.

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
I'm so jealous! Haha, I think mine is still in Hong Kong. Good luck with your playthrough! Thanks in advance for the guides for some players who may get stuck too.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Hope to see some clear shots now then :p

I haven't preordered mine. I'll be sitting back and getting anxious to play it though! :D

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Hope to see some clear shots now then :p

I haven't preordered mine. I'll be sitting back and getting anxious to play it though! :D

Oh, we're definitely getting them over the course of this coverage, and they will look cool.

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
It didn't. She speaks of the Zekrom without the "Zek".

LOL, nice way to put that! Haha, I see. Thanks I was anxious because everybody seemed to be getting their copies quiet early, I'm worries I'll have to wait until Monday. I'm extremely impatient...

Bardische

Elegance.
Nice.

And somebody had managed to rip the new Plasma Battle music.

Are SoundCloud links allowed to be posted?

And has Azelf been discovered yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.