• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the site? I doubt Serebii has had the time, but He's got pages prepared for when he get the Info. Remember Serebii (and Some other sites) do have the move name in Japanese as well so you can take guess at the move you're about to learn.

Special thanks to Arty2

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw updated with moves and stats
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/movesetchange.shtml lists all the movelist changes
I was referring to this post

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
Is Starly gonna be in this game? If not what should I use?
Staraptor
Braviary
Pidgeot
or Crobat

Bardische

Elegance.
Rival appears on Route 20 but he doesn't fight you.

Okay dude. Compile everything you know into one single post or something. There's nothing very informative about repeating stuff most of us already know since yesterday.

If you can manage to find any game data like moveset changes or TM locations, that would be swell. But these little tidbits aren't helping. No offense.

Bardische

Elegance.
Is Starly gonna be in this game? If not what should I use?
Staraptor
Braviary
Pidgeot
or Crobat

No, Starly is not in the pre-game. Nor is Pidgey.

And I dunno. You decide. Rufflet are available, and Zubat are, too.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Do we know which Pokemon are exclusives yet?

I belive stuff like Magby, Elekid, and Buneary are exclusives. Only one's I know about

Status
Not open for further replies.