• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Gligar gets Sky Uppercut? Now THAT'S awesome. I'm so sending up my Sandstorm team to W2, which includes an Eviolite Gligar that took an EXPLOSION. Sky Uppercut is SO going on it when I do. And Dunsparce getting Drill Run? Thats pretty damn sweet, makes me almost want to use one now. Almost. I have Excadrill for Drill Run.

Wait, Growlithe exclusive to Black 2? http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/exclusives.shtml <--- This might not have been updated, but I really hope it's not exclusive.

Last edited:

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
Where can you find Zubat?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Wouldn't hurt if we got an updated Version exclusive list either. I personally won't be using many if any of the exclusives, but it's nice to know what's available to me.

Patience. We need a list of all the Pokémon in the game. These things aren't instant

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Patience. We need a list of all the Pokémon in the game. These things aren't instant

You're playing White 2, aren't you? Have you encountered wild Growlithe at all?

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Knowing GF, they've traditionally been the counterpart to Growlithe and exclusive to the opposite game, I wouldn't be surprised if Vulpix is W2 exclusive.

But people are saying that Growlithe is in both versions, so I guess Ver-mont is right about Vulpix being in both versions too.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Oh my god Serebii double posted?!
Trololol in all seriousness does anybody know what team serebii is using? I know Tepig and Celebi so far...

Manene!

Growlithe is the main one I'm concerned about, honestly. I've never used one because it's always exclusive to the games I don't get: Fire Red, Heart Gold, etc. So I'd to finally have the opportunity to catch one in the wild.

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
I plan on trading over my shiny Vaporeon lv.15

pikachu500

Elite Champion
What does serebii mean the move tutors will take a while? like hours or days?

diakyu

Huh so cobalion does have some type of build up. I knew they just wouldn't have him randomly sitting the middle of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.