• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

so ghetsis gets away. So the sequel still leaves us with cliffhangers. Or it's tied up post-game.

AceFlonne

Mediator
He escapes again, Well, let's wait for BW3 if that ever happens until Ghetsis is finally captured

diakyu

Or maybe Ghetsis will be a cross gen villian :O
I would be so over that. I already suggested that they should have a gen dealing with the region where N went.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Route 23 before the Victory Road and Pokemon League.

Another Gen 1 reference?

diakyu

Guys it has to be post game...don't forget we meet N at his Castle...

So the story is definitely not over yet
Yeah, but that doesn't mean we'll get closure on Ghetsis's story. I feel like it's somethin GF will leave open to speculation.

R_N

Yeah, but that doesn't mean we'll get closure on Ghetsis's story. I feel like it's somethin GF will leave open to speculation.

They've said in the Iwata Asks that not everything will be answered perfectly.
It happens, both in previous games and in this one.

BurningWhiteKyurem

I don't think they'll take N hostage and then randomly cut into letting N go to his castle...that'd be one big plot hole.

You can make Ghetsis' story open-ended, although we still have to understand why Kyurem remains in fused forme, and what's the relationship between Achroma/Ghetsis.

Last edited:

Ver-mont

Ghetsis will never get captured, huh. But it wouldn't be the first time, Cyrus got away scot-free in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum too.

Pilpulp

美的
Why didn't they answer everything perfectly? They are completely capable of doing so. I doubt they will make a BW3. I hope they answer the story better than in BW1 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.