• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningWhiteKyurem

Why didn't they answer everything perfectly? They are completely capable of doing so. I doubt they will make a BW3. I hope they answer the story better than in BW1 at least.

It is a story after all, so it allows the player to imagine circumstances.

I remember imagining what N with his Dragon in the end credits meant

Anybody else think there's something hidden deep beneath the ROM files? Remember back when we discovered that Kyurem had another forme hidden in the rom files of BW? Well, what if there's another forme, the true and final forme for Kyurem?

ForeverFlame

Yeah, but that doesn't mean we'll get closure on Ghetsis's story. I feel like it's somethin GF will leave open to speculation.

I imagine we'll see Ghetsis again in later Pokemon games. Compared to the other villains Ghetsis is probably the most evil and the most irredeemable, so he will probably continue to commit evil deeds even after his plans are foiled for a second time.

diakyu

Anybody else think there's something hidden deep beneath the ROM files? Remember back when we discovered that Kyurem had another forme hidden in the rom files of BW? Well, what if there's another forme, the true and final forme for Kyurem?
Pokebeach already looked through the data. No other forms.

Pilpulp

美的

Pokebeach went through it all, and nope, nothing. We are not supposed to discuss zekrom anyways.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
didn't Cyrus redeem and "lock" himself in the Distortion World? that's what I got from Platinum...

diakyu

didn't Cyrus redeem and "lock" himself in the Distortion World? that's what I got from Platinum...
He said that he would keep pursuing his plans to create a new universe. We don't know if he escaped the distortion world.

R_N

Nnnno?
"Silence! Enough of your blathering! That's how you justify spirit as something worthwhile?! That is merely humans hoping, deluding themselves that they are happy and safe! The emotions roiling inside me... Rage, hatred, frustration... These ugly emotions arise because of my own incomplete spirit! ... Enough. We will never see eye to eye. This, I promise you. I will break the secrets of the world. With that knowledge, I will create my own complete and perfect world. One day, you will awaken to a world of my creation. A world without spirit."
he's still a crazy person

BurningWhiteKyurem

"After the player battles Giratina, Cyrus stays in the Distortion World, still vowing to create a world without spirit."
So he's basically bullheaded and still wants what he wants.

Ghetsis storyline just got interesting...he's probably the most interesting evil man.

Wait wait wait a minute, if Gheetis escaped again in the end of BW2 with the Shadow Triad ( unless we catch him post game ) and with RS having it's tenth anniversary this year in Japan (November 22, 2002), might we see a possible Hoenn sequel with Gheetis escaping into Unova with Brendan/ May trying to capture Gheetis with the help of Team Magma and Aqua?

Pilpulp

美的
Post-game usually doesn't contain a lot of information for the main story. So you likely battle N, gives you some TM. Say's his good byes. Then, the end. I'm not getting my hopes up

Wait wait wait a minute, if Gheetis escaped again in the end of BW2 with the Shadow Triad ( unless we catch him post game ) and with RS having it's tenth anniversary this year in Japan (November 22, 2002), might we see a possible Hoenn sequel with Gheetis escaping into Unova with Brendan/ May trying to capture Gheetis with the help of Team Magma and Aqua?

Hm. If you're meaning Ghestsis, Aqua and Plasma work together. Ghetsis doesn't seem like a team type of person. If you mean defeat Ghetsis along with Team Aqua & Magma, that's highly unlikely.

Last edited:

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
oh yeah, forget it, Cyrus has no emotions, he can't feel redemption. he's still my fav villain, although Ghetsis' plan seems better to me

diakyu

Post-game usually doesn't contain a lot of information for the main story. So you likely battle N, gives you some TM. Say's his good byes. Then, the end. I'm not getting my hopes up
We did get info from the sages post-game in B&W. Not to mention we go to Nuvema in this game. I'm expecting at least more story in the post-game in 2 than 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.