• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningWhiteKyurem

Wait wait wait a minute, if Gheetis escaped again in the end of BW2 with the Shadow Triad ( unless we catch him post game ) and with RS having it's tenth anniversary this year in Japan (November 22, 2002), might we see a possible Hoenn sequel with Gheetis escaping into Unova with Brendan/ May trying to capture Gheetis with the help of Team Magma and Aqua?

Now you're crapping on the storyline...Since when does evil organizations care about other evil men? Ghetsis has 0 connection to Hoenn.

Also, tell me which remake even added another evil organization.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Giovanni just kinda left, as did the Rocket execs in GSC, Archie and Maxie said "we're sorry" and just went away with no jail time.

Cyrus is the only one with a "conclusion" so to speak by staying in the distortion world.

It wouldn't surprise me if we didn't get a "true conclusion" at the end of the game for him.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
what i really want to know is achromas backstory and what happens to him

We can't really dig deep into the story YET. Right now, Serebii is basing it on what he sees.
If there were already translations of the dialogue out there, then we can really understand what's going on.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I don't know if it was already mentioned, but that Zoroark is again at Lostlorn Forest.

It gave me a TM (lol) and ran away from me.

Now you're crapping on the storyline...Since when does evil organizations care about other evil men? Ghetsis has 0 connection to Hoenn.

Also, tell me which remake even added another evil organization.
I meant the Hoenn protags getting aid from Magma/Aqua.

Though, I could see Generation VI featuring another region close to Unova where he escaped too. Has Anville Town received any importance?

We can't really dig deep into the story YET. Right now, Serebii is basing it on what he sees.
If there were already translations of the dialogue out there, then we can really understand what's going on.

no i was just saying thats what i would like to find out.

diakyu

He always wanted to take over Unova, no? He's just using different methods in B2W2.

Oh wait, "went"! Probably a far away region where no one has ever heard of him. So he can hatch another plan to take over Unova!
I still don't get how he's going to control it by completely freezing it over.

R_N

Victory Road this time is essentially the ruins of N's Castle

Interesting. I guess they couldn't really tear the thing down

diakyu

Dude, VR is N's old castle? Oh that's epic!

Ver-mont

Victory Road this time is essentially the ruins of N's Castle

Interesting. I guess they couldn't really tear the thing down

That will be very interesting to see, it might be the most unique Victory Road out there!

I bet it was Iris's idea, she really went crazy and said every princess must have a castle, even if it's like that

BurningWhiteKyurem

I still don't get how he's going to control it by completely freezing it over.

Lol, it's Pokevillain logic.

Although, Freezing a region is likely an assertion of his power...reminding people that HE is the one in power and that all should succumb to him. Having a legendary helps out greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.