• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiMawile

Unova link Page said:
"Iceberg Key||Underground Ruins designed for Regirock||Capture Regirock (White 2)"

Also the first, Assist Mode seems duplicated?

I think I understand the UnovaLink, but I don't quite get how you send and receive the items, is it a "post offer-accept offer", or does it find a match of sorts? Can I ask for Black City in White 2 before I start a game file, or is the Unova Link feature unlocked?

ebevan91

Sabrina indeed participates in one of the Pokewood movies. She's a witch with a Woobat and a Swoobat who Swaggers and Attracts your Vanillite to death.

Just asking, but basically, if I get the Steel Key in Black 2, I can just use Wi-Fi to look for anybody who has the Iceberg Key in their copy of White 2?

And are there any Black and White features that are carried over other than the additional dialogue from certain people, the props or whatever?

What I'm trying to ask is, getting the keys, and switching between Black City/White Forest is more or less self-contained? I'm really confused lol.

There are so many new features that it's kinda overwhelming, lol.

diakyu

So is Undella still referred to as a town. It looks like it got some major upgrades. And thank god the rival actual has a fairly decent team post-game.

Bardische

Elegance.
So is Undella still referred to as a town. It looks like it got some major upgrades. And thank god the rival actual has a fairly decent team post-game.

It's kind of a shame the only non-Unovan Pokemon he has is a Flygon. But whatever.

Can anybody tell me why on Earth do we encounter Burgh within the Castelia sewers? @_@

Blazios

Number of Minccino's Egg Moves usable with Skill Link: 0

Number of Minccino's useful Egg Moves that aren't now Move Tutor Moves: 0

Yeah, I'm not too worried.

Ver-mont

Can anybody tell me why on Earth do we encounter Burgh within the Castelia sewers? @_@

He's probably looking for Team Plasma too, the Gym guide mentions he left to solve a problem involving them. Of course, they always arrive just when we already solved everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.