• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wunderkind

So is the giant tree in White Forest the same thing as the Black Skyscraper in Black City, then? Guess it makes sense, otherwise those with White 2 couldn't fight Banjiro without Unova Linking with someone.

Speaking of Banjiro, could we see like a "Strongest Trainers" page? I'd like to see how many overpowered trainers we get to fight in this game. :p

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Serebii, was Stealth Rock just a rumor as a move tutor move?

Kangaflora

Serebii forgot to add the Pokédex numbers for Victini (#000) and Genesect (#300) respectively in the Black 2 and White 2 Unova Pokédex page. Otherwise, it's complete. So pleased Vulpix and Magnemite are in it.

Seto Kaiba

Metal Overlord
Wow, been a while since I've been on here.

I'm waiting for my copy to arrive here as it got shipped yesterday and I'm looking forward to the World Tournament. It got me thinking. Has there been anything else regarding the pokemon the gym leaders etc can choose from?

Grey Wind

Some stuff I'd like while your making pages:

- Update the Pokedex. Marriland's is annoying to look at, so it'd be helpful if you could throw in the last few Pokemon.
- Make a page of N's Pokemon.
- Page detailing the rival battles.
- A page on the hidden ability Pokemon.

Last edited:

diakyu

I would actually like to see how difficult the trainers in the black skyscraper are. And if a lot of them have legendaries.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I would honestly like to see a preliminary Dream Radar page with Pokemon found, different modes, items found normally and on the caught Pokemon.

The Dream World page needs to be fixed in a couple areas like the Chatot shown in the Spooky Manor.

For the actual game, I would like to see the Unova Dex finished and the numbering incorporated in the B/W Pokedex (maybe indicated like New Unova #297 for Kyurem for example.)

If I may ask, can you send the Regi key to someone through Wi-fi, or just local wireless?

Blazios

Of all the Pokémon to make an OW encounter with a Hidden Ability, they had to make it Mandibuzz with its Weak Armour...

diakyu

Whoah, route 4 looks completely different in white 2. I had no Idea.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Whoah, route 4 looks completely different in white 2. I had no Idea.

I know, I was surprised too. Black 2's looks nicer, but White 2's makes more sense to me--they built it in the desert; the desert's not just gonna go away. :p

rocky505

Of all the Pokémon to make an OW encounter with a Hidden Ability, they had to make it Mandibuzz with its Weak Armour...

That's just for black 2 though isn't it? That could mean braviary as well.

Seto Kaiba

Metal Overlord
Has anyone seen anything about Fennel being in the games?

Also have the DW Darmanitan and Musharna gone?

Also I can't see it being the case you can battle Banjiro and get another hidden ability pokemon on Black 2 while White 2 gets nothing in return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.