• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seto Kaiba

Metal Overlord
Yeah the Gible is for both versions, some dude flipped out on me yesterday when I asked the same question.

But honestly I'd rather have a Shiny Bagon ;)

If that's the case maybe in Black 2 then the Gible is an offspring of Banjiro's Garchomp, and in White 2 he would have trained it but he decided to train a Dragonite lol.

The only problem with the expanded pokedex I find is that there's so many things I like, it's hard to decide what to have in my team.

I take it Hidden Burrow pokemon are like the Dream World ones in that they have their hidden ability, but I'm guessing they lack the possibility of having special moves?

Ilan

I wonder if there are more hollow pokemon, did they die and become evil ? (bleach reference lol)

oh and I saw some sprites of the weather trio ripped from the game I wonder if this is an event..

Last edited:

R_N

I wonder if there are more hollow pokemon, did they die and become evil ? (bleach reference lol)

oh and I saw some sprites of the weather trio ripped from the game I wonder if this is an event..

Every Pokemon's overworlds from the first 4 generations is in the game due to HGSS because of the Dream World. It was like this in BW1 as well.

Unless there's some secret event, we know all the legends currently available in the game.

Question for Serebii: Do the new formes have any restrictions on Wireless/Union Room/Infrared/Wi-Fi?

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
For interactable OW (non Legendary) Pokemon, look at them walk to determine if they are interactable via Battle, if they only have 2 frames and hop like they do in HGSS they are ganna battle you, the Hidden Hollow Pokemon all seem to follow this rule (Minccinno has a normal 3 frame walking animation, yet they used the 2 frame HGSS styled walking animation for the Hidden Hollow ones...)

unstopable373

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but if you run around with Bianca (or anyother NPC) and run into the sand where you would find Excadrills/Drilburs, you can fight two of them instead of one like I would have thought.

thought that was pretty cool

Judas

Wasn't already the case in Platinum ?

Quotes, my friend, no one has a clue what you're talking about.

Assuming you're responding to the post above yours, then no, because the little dust clouds/shaking grass to find special Pokemon did not exist in Platinum.

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
will we see pages for:

Pokemon World Tournament
New Areas in Unova
Neo Team Plasma

thats all i can think of ATM

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
Will we 'see' the mandibuzz line in White 2? It's the only pokémon from the Vth Generation I don't have...

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Liepard also seems to be in the Hidden Hollow of Route 9. Lv35-39.

I've only had luck finding it Male so far...I'll keep trying.

EDIT: Yeah I reckon some have a set Gender or maybe they're set when they appear or something. I dunno. I know for a fact that the Marill I caught at Sangi Ranch was Female. And Shiny too.

Last edited:

Exflar

I found the full set of sprites from BW2 on the Spriters Resource and I came across several characters that have not been mentioned as of yet. http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/largemugs.PNG

If you see toward the bottom there is a male and female character in (what I'm assuming) are alternate outfits.

http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/overworldentities.png
You can see the overworld sprites as well 2/3 of the way down in between Wallace and Hugh (Hihihiroshi).

Any clue as to who they may be?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I found the full set of sprites from BW2 on the Spriters Resource and I came across several characters that have not been mentioned as of yet. http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/largemugs.PNG

If you see toward the bottom there is a male and female character in (what I'm assuming) are alternate outfits.

http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/overworldentities.png
You can see the overworld sprites as well 2/3 of the way down in between Wallace and Hugh (Hihihiroshi).

Any clue as to who they may be?

Yeah, you find their lost XTransceiver in Nimbasa and have to return it to them

Status
Not open for further replies.