• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter7991

Guys, just ignore the Superior Serperior guy, it's obvious he's trying to troll. He's been doing it for like 100 pages now, so it's not a coincidence.

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
I found a Drifloon in the hollow on Route 13:

HuVmF.png

I also found a Seviper in Route 7's one, although I haven't got any pictoral evidence of that, unfortunately...

I was also unable to locate the supposed burrow on Route 12.

Last edited:

Shiny_Wooper

HuVmF.png

I also found a Seviper in Route 7's one, although I haven't got any pictoral evidence of that, unfortunately...

Do pokemon follow you in pokemon black 2?

Judas

o: Oh cool! I wonder how many other Pokemon can be found.
Can't tell if trolling or just doesn't know how to read..

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

No, that image is taken from a new feature called a Hidden Hollow, where you can randomly find items or Pokemon with their DW abilities.

thanks are these the only "new" sprites, a.k.a no other Pokemon's sprite changed?
EDIT: what about moeletta's sprite?

Well, those are the only ones that have been found. But several Pokemon did get new animations (the three Unova starters, for instance); we simply haven't found them yet. At least not to my knowledge.
Meloetta's sprite you could probably find on any spriting site; I'm not sure if she got a new one. The ones on that page are simply the newest formes.

Shiny_Wooper

o: Oh cool! I wonder how many other Pokemon can be found.

Can't tell if trolling or just doesn't know how to read..

no i am not trolling i guess i just decided to be stupid today -.-..
what i thought was he was saying he caught it there.sorry..

Well, those are the only ones that have been found. But several Pokemon did get new animations (the three Unova starters, for instance); we simply haven't found them yet. At least not to my knowledge.
Meloetta's sprite you could probably find on any spriting site; I'm not sure if she got a new one. The ones on that page are simply the newest formes.
oh ok thanks :)

Crimson_Blazer

Are you really trying to argue with my opinion? I just like getting shiny Pokemon at the default rate, why is that so difficult for people to be content with? I'm not saying that they're better, or even less rare, I'm just saying I prefer shiny Pokemon to be at the default rate. I don't understand why people care so much. :|

So you dont masuda method? Because masuda method increases shiny odds....

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
can somebody try that Black and White memory link??

If your wondering what it shows, the folks over at BMGF said this:

"White and Black is a flashback of two Plasma Grunts talking in the topmost house of [Driftveil] City, about what to do, now that N has left. #2 wants to go to another region and join another evil syndicate but #1 calls him an idiot many times over, saying that everything they did was for the sake of Pokemon. They eventually decide to go to N's abandoned castle and start looking after the Pokemon left there to care for them. (it's not stated, but I assume this is what starts Ex-Team Plasma) After they leave, N reveals himself from where the Goddesses were in B2W2, and monologues that he was right there, listening. He wonders how everyone is doing, but decides that he must leave Team Plasma, for both humans and Pokemon, to do a task only he can, to convey the emotions of Pokemon to humans.

Whose flashback is it? Who knows. You enter the house, Zoroark looks at you and roars, and the flashback starts."

Judas

"White and Black is a flashback of two Plasma Grunts talking in the topmost house of [Driftveil] City, about what to do, now that N has left. #2 wants to go to another region and join another evil syndicate but #1 calls him an idiot many times over, saying that everything they did was for the sake of Pokemon. They eventually decide to go to N's abandoned castle and start looking after the Pokemon left there to care for them. (it's not stated, but I assume this is what starts Ex-Team Plasma) After they leave, N reveals himself from where the Goddesses were in B2W2, and monologues that he was right there, listening. He wonders how everyone is doing, but decides that he must leave Team Plasma, for both humans and Pokemon, to do a task only he can, to convey the emotions of Pokemon to humans.

Whose flashback is it? Who knows. You enter the house, Zoroark looks at you and roars, and the flashback starts."
Maybe it's Zoroark's flashback o:
So you dont masuda method? Because masuda method increases shiny odds....

For trades I do.

hm wow strange. so i guess plasma 2 joined neo plasma.

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
I tried the memory link with a Black game in English and it worked, so, if you have too, it's good of you do it. It works! :)

Thank you for letting us know! I'm so glad it works, I was worried that I couldn't be able to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.