• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

H0ll0wW1th1n

I was looking at the strong trainers page and I noticed that Cheren's monkeys weren't the same as black and white. He should have the same starter/monkey patern that Bianca has. The monkey that's weak to his own starter.

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
So we can now access DW Durant, and I'm wondering, can you give your opponent Truant using Entrainment? I know the Movedex page says it can't be used on a Pokemon with Truant. But does anyone know if a Pokemon an inflict its opponent with it? Because if it is possible, all you have to do after that is time Dig properly and you can troll them all day.

I was looking at the strong trainers page and I noticed that Cheren's monkeys weren't the same as black and white. He should have the same starter/monkey patern that Bianca has. The monkey that's weak to his own starter.
That's very true. Odd that they didn't keep it that way. It means nobody can actually fight the same team he had in their game. Can anyone confirm that his teams are as Serebii says? It could just be an error in the page.

Last edited:

Aegon

So we can now access DW Durant, and I'm wondering, can you give your opponent Truant using Entrainment? I know the Movedex page says it can't be used on a Pokemon with Truant. But does anyone know if a Pokemon an inflict its opponent with it? Because if it is possible, all you have to do after that is time Dig properly and you can troll them all day.
Yes, Durant can use Entrainment to give the target Truant.

That's very true. Odd that they didn't keep it that way. It means nobody can actually fight the same team he had in their game.
Or it means that Serebii made a mistake.

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Yes, Durant can use Entrainment to give the target Truant.

Or it means that Serebii made a mistake.
Awesome. May have to try that out just for the lulz. Can't see any other use for Truant Durant. And yeah, I actually thought of that, but your post was already up when I finished editing mine.

EDIT: Just realised that Durant is almost an anagram of Truant'd. COINCIDENCE!? Most probably. They're not remotely similar in Japanese.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Nope, he used the Emboar team listed when he faced me

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Nope, he used the Emboar team listed when he faced me
It's okay GF. Bring his BW teams back specifically so you can fight him the same way you did in BW, and then give him different Pokemon. Because that makes perfect sense.

It's not a huge difference, I know, but just, why?

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
Been ages since last time I was on these forums, just some things (mainly AR searcher related) and some errors with some medals. Some of this information might already be posted.

AR Searcher / Radar (Based on my experience)
-Pink clouds hold between 3-5 initial orbs. Shoot them when they are bigger to get more.

-4 and 5 orbs then break 2-3 times, with 3 orbs each.

-Can personally confirm all pokemon listed except for Staryu.
http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/pokemon.shtml

-English Gen IV games work to unlock Ho-Oh, etc.

-Items
-Water, Sun, Leaf, Moon stones. Fire possibly (I don't remember). Haven't got a thunder yet.
-Leppa Berry
-Shards (Green, Blue, Yellow, Red)
-PP.Up
-Revive/Max Revive

Errors on Website
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/medals.shtml

Error: Heart Ace - Use the Feeling Check 80 times
Correct: Score 80 points or more when using the feeling check.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/globallinkdownloads.shtml
The Munna C-Gear skin is listed as Keldeo Resolution Form

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Where can i get an everstone??
Rogenrolla and its evo line have a 50% chance of holding one in the wild, so that's probably your best bet.

and when can i get the eevee with the hidden ability??
Here you go:
In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability.

In future, edit your post instead of double-posting. ;)

icycold

Hahahaha!!! So sorry!! i will remember next time but when i went there to talk to the assistants, but they did not give me the eevee.

Rampharos

Awesome. May have to try that out just for the lulz. Can't see any other use for Truant Durant. And yeah, I actually thought of that, but your post was already up when I finished editing mine.

EDIT: Just realised that Durant is almost an anagram of Truant'd. COINCIDENCE!? Most probably. They're not remotely similar in Japanese.

xD And you pulled an extra 't' from nowhere :p

I just watched the English Advert with the American announcer.
Apparently Aspertia City is pronounced "As-per-tee-a City". I always thought the more natural pronunciation would be "Aspersha City" like the "ti" in "Nation".
Anyway, I'll continue to call it the latter because I think it sounds much more natural and much more pleasant on the ear.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Awesome. May have to try that out just for the lulz. Can't see any other use for Truant Durant.

Hasty Truant Durant with a Choice Scarf. Max Speed, minimum defenses. Bring it in following a KO and use Entrainment when you know your opponent will KO it in one move. Once Durant is down, bring in Shadow Tag Chandelure or Gothitelle. Ideally, this should all happen on the same turn, so your opponent has no way to avoid it once you've started. Then alternate Protect and Calm Mind until stats are maximized, and then sweep.

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
I just watched the English Advert with the American announcer.
Apparently Aspertia City is pronounced "As-per-tee-a City". I always thought the more natural pronunciation would be "Aspersha City" like the "ti" in "Nation".
Anyway, I'll continue to call it the latter because I think it sounds much more natural and much more pleasant on the ear.
I thought it was pronounced like that too. I winced the first time I heard it in the ad >< I'm going to carry on saying Aspersha, because I don't have to make my own ears bleed.

Hasty Truant Durant with a Choice Scarf. Max Speed, minimum defenses. Bring it in following a KO and use Entrainment when you know your opponent will KO it in one move. Once Durant is down, bring in Shadow Tag Chandelure or Gothitelle. Ideally, this should all happen on the same turn, so your opponent has no way to avoid it once you've started. Then alternate Protect and Calm Mind until stats are maximized, and then sweep.
Haha, totally have to try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.