• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
SEREBII
RE: Testu/Ruri call spots

Originally posted by me @ http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/63305912

I just want to add some more locations to bring the number up to 15, and clarify some other information so that its easier to find the correct tiles. (Using Japanese names for cities as they are the only ones I know.)

1. Raimon City - Behind the Pokemon centre, to the far left. Two right of the lamp post.
2. Route 16 - The first corner after exiting the gate from Raimon city. (Below the officer)
3. Route 5 - Other side of the fence, right below the special sign. (Go under the fence from the Raimon City gate)
4. Hodomoe City - Turn left immediately at the top of the stairs north of town.
5. Route 6 - Above the two ledges you see when coming from Hodomoe.
6. Fukiyose City - Run down the middle of the runway, towards the end.
7. Route 7 - At the bottom of the stairs north of the breeder.
8. Yamagi Town - Near the north exit on the runway. (I got mine near the rocks behind the house)
9. Sazanami Town - Southwest of Sazanami town, go between the two rocks.
10. Route 13 - Above the ledge coming from Sazanami Town. One corner away from the fisherman, (Should be one rock on the screen, it should be up-right of that)
11. Kagome Town - Right in the middle, under the bridge.
12. Route 11 - Left of the camping car
13. Route 12 - Bottom left corner of the hill above the special sign. (Standing right of the sign, go 6 up.)
14. Route 9. Near the Hidden Hollow. (Stand in front of HH, down, right, right.)
15. Route 14 - At the top of the waterfall, there are 5 trees lined up, Around the right side of that.

I can personally confirm all except 11, 12 and 15.

Pictures - http://tyouhou1616.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-9.html (Shows most of them)

Last edited:

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
I translated the cities for you because you're just confusing people with the japanese names..

1. Nimbassa City - Behind the Pokemon centre, to the far left. Two right of the lamp post.
2. Route 16 - The first corner after exiting the gate from Nimbassa city. (Below the officer)
3. Route 5 - Other side of the fence, right below the special sign. (Go under the fence from the Nimbassa City gate)
4. Driftveil City - Turn left immediately at the top of the stairs north of town.
5. Route 6 - Above the two ledges you see when coming from Driftveil.
6. Mistralton City - Run down the middle of the runway, towards the end.
8. Yamaji Town (the one where you fly to from Mistralton City on a plane) - Near the north exit on the runway. (I got mine near the rocks behind the house)
9. Undella Town - Southwest of Undella town, go between the two rocks.
10. Route 13 - Above the ledge coming from Undella Town. One corner away from the fisherman, (Should be one rock on the screen, it should be up-right of that)
11. Lacunosa Town - Right in the middle, under the bridge.
13. Route 12 - Bottom left corner of the hill above the special sign. (Standing right of the sign, go 6 up.)
14. Route 9. Near the Hidden Hollow. (Stand in front of HH, down, right, right.)
15. Route 14 - At the top of the waterfall, there are 5 trees lined up, Around the right side of that.

You only need to go to 10 of these 15 locations before you return the item, after that you have to call them 41 times, then wait until midnight before you can trade. The locations in which the person will appear in your xtranceiver are the same locations as above, only 3 at a time will be active and you may get several calls from 1 spot.

Route 5,6,7,9,11,12,13,14,16. Nimbassa City, Driftveil City, Mistralton City, Yamagi Town, Lacunosa Town and Undella Town are the locations

Last edited:

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
Cheers. I've only played the games in Japanese as it's my first language, so I'm not 100% on all English names. (after Gen 2 anyway)

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Cheers. I've only played the games in Japanese as it's my first language, so I'm not 100% on all English names. (after Gen 2 anyway)

You will have to learn the English names or move on to Bulbagarden, since it is prohibited to use the original names here for no reason.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
You will have to learn the English names or move on to Bulbagarden, since it is prohibited to use the original names here for no reason.

Unless I've missed it, I don't see anywhere that says the Japanese names are prohibited.
And seeing as this game is currently only out in Japan, I don't see what the issue is.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I got 2 pokemon over wi-fi.
One being sheer force landorus...far away place and everything.
An the second one being N woobat. But i noticed something odd in the woobat, its ability is unaware, not simple as stated in the page...So, where can I report it? Is the page wrong or I got a fake one?

R_N

An the second one being N woobat. But i niticed something on N woobat, its ability is unaware, not simple as stated in the page...So, where cam I report it? Is the page wrong or I got a fake one?

The page is wrong, I believe. I remember several people everywhere saying that the Woobat didn't have its dream ability

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
An the second one being N woobat. But i noticed something odd in the woobat, its ability is unaware, not simple as stated in the page...So, where can I report it? Is the page wrong or I got a fake one?

This page is where you wanna go for onsite mistakes.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
The page is wrong, I believe. I remember several people everywhere saying that the Woobat didn't have its dream ability

Thx i will now procced to train it and save it for postdex for b/w 2.
I know this isnt help forum. But I got The landorus in wi-fi, while I randomly asked for one for one of my randomly hatched bad natured pokemon. Well the landorus has bad stats and a quiet nature, sheer force and was caugth at a faraway place at now resting in my boxes at lv 40. Yet when i search for underleveled landorus, nothing has appeared so far. Are the alternate abilities kamis game–blocked?

Dooney

In Lostlorn Forest, after you get Waterfall, there is a high levelled Veteran Trainer (about 51), along with a high levelled Black belt on Route 14 on the way to the Abundant Shrine. Strangely the players in the Abundant Shrine are all around 39.

Is this actually a rule? I seems too... I dunno, racist to people whom English is not their first language.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Is this actually a rule? I seems too... I dunno, racist to people whom English is not their first language.

Well, technically the rule is that if you were to use the Japanese names (or any unfamiliar name, really) and managed to derail the thread in doing so, then you will receive an infraction. But like I said, it's not just the Japanese names; I once got an infraction because I referred to Kyouhei (the BW2 male protag) by my pet name for him, "Luke," which caused like twenty people to ask "wait a sec is dat his reel nam whattt???!," thereby derailing the thread.

Kreis

Still Dirrty

No they're not. Stop misinforming other users. You'll only get in trouble for it if you don't explain who you are talking about when using Japanese names, and as a result cause users to go off-topic.

I do not want anymore off-topic discussions in this thread anymore. Any questions can be PMd to me or any other moderator.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Still, I'm always surprised how crazy these sales numbers are. Especially when you compare them to the other week's sales

It's Pokemon. Pokemon always sells like hotcakes.

POKEMON hotcakes.

But the Darmanitan does, right?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

Just a clarification, Japanese names are not prohibited.

We suggest that users use the localized names if it has already been revealed to avoid other users from getting confused and spam the thread just for the heck of asking what the English translation of the Japanese word in question is.

I translated the cities for you because you're just confusing people with the japanese names..

1. Nimbassa City - Behind the Pokemon centre, to the far left. Two right of the lamp post.
2. Route 16 - The first corner after exiting the gate from Nimbassa city. (Below the officer)
3. Route 5 - Other side of the fence, right below the special sign. (Go under the fence from the Nimbassa City gate)
4. Driftveil City - Turn left immediately at the top of the stairs north of town.
5. Route 6 - Above the two ledges you see when coming from Driftveil.
6. Mistralton City - Run down the middle of the runway, towards the end.
8. Yamaji Town (the one where you fly to from Mistralton City on a plane) - Near the north exit on the runway. (I got mine near the rocks behind the house)
9. Undella Town - Southwest of Undella town, go between the two rocks.
10. Route 13 - Above the ledge coming from Undella Town. One corner away from the fisherman, (Should be one rock on the screen, it should be up-right of that)
11. Lacunosa Town - Right in the middle, under the bridge.

You only need to go to 10 of these 15 locations before you return the item, after that you have to call them 41 times, then wait until midnight before you can trade. The locations in which the person will appear in your xtranceiver are the same locations as above, only 3 at a time will be active and you may get several calls from 1 spot.

Route 5,6,7,9,11,12,13,14,16. Nimbassa City, Driftveil City, Mistralton City, Yamagi Town, Lacunosa Town and Undella Town are the locations

I remember a user confirming that it doesn't have to be a specific tile and that you can call them anywhere as long as you're within the route/city.
Can anyone else confirm this?

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
I can confirm that when you have to call Ruri/Tetsu, as long as you're in the area/route it's fine.

Easy way to test:

Go to Raimon / Nimbasa City, check your live caster and see Ruri/Testu there.
Don't call, and walk down into Join Avenue, their name disappears.

edit; and i'll try to remember to search up the english names beforehand if i need to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.