• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torosiken

This is a title.
Cool :D Now there's something else to gain from playing in Pokestar ^^
somebody must video the shiny/N's pokemon with the star.

and I have to agree about the shiny traded, experiment but a waste. XD
well, it's up to you :D
Great discovery as always~

Blazios

Of course, the N animation and Shiny animation will never come up at the same time legitimately as N's Pokémon can't be Shiny, right?

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
well the N's pokemon is a flag, and can be set to any Pokemon for those who PokeGen, iirc you set the flag to 2 to get the N shine, But since the Pokestar Star is set ingame, it probally can be set in the same flag group, thus preventing both N's shine and PokeStar.

In theory though, one should be able to have the Shiny shine and the Star.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
well the N's pokemon is a flag, and can be set to any Pokemon for those who PokeGen, iirc you set the flag to 2 to get the N shine, But since the Pokestar Star is set ingame, it probally can be set in the same flag group, thus preventing both N's shine and PokeStar.

In theory though, one should be able to have the Shiny shine and the Star.

Tested with my shiny Excadrill and no shiny shine

gigabowser20

so any news on the hilbert/hilda teams yet?
also how many movies are there on the pokestudio thing? justg the ones on the site or are there more(heard that there is ( total)?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

kazami

Dragon Trainer
Hey guys I want to ask something.. Where I can find macho brace in black 2? I want to ev train my pokemon

Serebii

Staff member
Admin

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I am doing The Forgotten Item quest. I met Ruri 1st time. NOw I have a question: Serebii tell that the areas where I could call to Ruri is random. That means I need go to all areas, again and again to check??? Does the call have a hint about what area for me?

gliscor&yanmega

Master Rental seems pretty cool. Haven't really looked over each Pokemon individually(There's just so many :O ) but it looks like it'll be fun for me. I'm guessing none have Hidden Abilities though?

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Master Rental seems pretty cool. Haven't really looked over each Pokemon individually(There's just so many :O ) but it looks like it'll be fun for me. I'm guessing none have Hidden Abilities though?

Na. It's the exact same database as Black & White's Battle Subway, and that was kept the same through both games for cross game compatibility to team up

Status
Not open for further replies.