• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty

Forever now

It's funny. I own W2 and I wasn't really aware of the changing sprites till I read this thread.
I'll try to observe n give a feedback.

Maxim

Beyond repair
The Germans already know most of their BW2 new placenames.

I feel that ALL BW2 English names (not just locations) will be revealed soon as well. Pretty soon...

Last edited:

Leaf1998

Pokedex 636/649
See for yourself:

Snivy BW:
495.gif
Snivy BW2:
4951.gif

Servine BW:
496.gif
Servine BW2:
4961.gif

Serperior BW:
497.gif
Serperior BW2:
4971.gif

Tepig BW:
498.gif
Tepig BW2:
4981.gif

Pignite BW:
499.gif
Pignite BW2:
4991.gif

Emboar BW:
500.gif
Emboar BW2:
5001.gif

Oshawott BW:
501.gif
Oshawott BW2:
5011.gif

Dewott BW:
502.gif
Dewott BW2:
5021.gif

Samurott BW:
503.gif
Samurott BW2:
5031.gif

I think that all of the BW2 sprites are big improvements with the exception of Servine (that running motion just looks so bad on a static background >.<), although Samurott's could be better.

I would of never of seen that change in the sprites. Thanks!

de_darkrai

Finally I can successfully called the Ruri for the 13 times. Long way to go though

Rio!

Composer
I agree about Samurott's sprite.
It would be nice if it had been somewhat similar to the one used in Pokedex 3D.

Ryan7437

Banned
Sorry if before mentioned: Fusing a Shiny Kyurem with a Non-Shiny Reshiram/Zekrom, only the Kyurem part will be shiny! And vice versa.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Sorry if before mentioned: Fusing a Shiny Kyurem with a Non-Shiny Reshiram/Zekrom, only the Kyurem part will be shiny! And vice versa.

The shininess of the fused Kyurem depends on the shininess of the Kyurem. It is, after all, a forme of Kyurem's, not of Reshiram's or Zekrom's.

Ryan7437

Banned
^ That is not true, if I knew how to post a pic i would, I fused a shiny Zekrom with a Shiny Kyurem, it's all shiny, Shiny Kyurem with NormalmReahiram, only some shiny. I will do more tests to prove my conclusion.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
^ That is not true, if I knew how to post a pic i would, I fused a shiny Zekrom with a Shiny Kyurem, it's all shiny, Shiny Kyurem with NormalmReahiram, only some shiny. I will do more tests to prove my conclusion.

...Your post makes no sense. There is no such thing as "all shiny" and "only some shiny". It is shiny or it isn't.

silicon

Swordsman

Oh I see what you're getting mixed up on. You shouldn't be comparing the two different fusions. The issue he's bringing up is how shiny Kyurem-B has the same green that shiny Zekrom's tail glows, but shiny Kyurem-W's tubes and tail are still red instead of the purple that is on shiny Reshiram. I assume that was decided on because of the purplish hues on shiny Kyurem already, so they didn't want it to be too purple.

MallorylovesVulpix

Trainer Since 1999
Oh I see what you're getting mixed up on. You shouldn't be comparing the two different fusions. The issue he's bringing up is how shiny Kyurem-B has the same green that shiny Zekrom's tail glows, but shiny Kyurem-W's tubes and tail are still red instead of the purple that is on shiny Reshiram. I assume that was decided on because of the purplish hues on shiny Kyurem already, so they didn't want it to be too purple.

But...Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom technically don't exist...correct? So why does it even matter? :D

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
But...Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom technically don't exist...correct? So why does it even matter? :D

I'm assuming that the two exist for the sole purpose of preventing game crashes with cheating devices. At least that's what I've heard, but I haven't heard any evidence against it.

Anyway, the "shiny Zekrom" and "shiny Reshiram" parts of Black and White Kyurem, respectively, are based on Kyurem's shininess. I don't see what the problem is with distinguishing the two.

MrSebi

Not sure where to otherwise put this, but I did discover something I've yet to see anywhere else. Um, going into Route 13, right underneath the grove with Cobalion in it (so, under the path that's blocked off by the cut-able trees, theres a small path through some trees to the left that takes you down a flight of stairs and to a grassy area with a Ranger in it, if you go a little down from there, you will find a sandy path, following this to the left once more, it takes you to a small area with a house in it, inside the house, there is a girl with a wingull that will give you a power lens if you talk to her. Haven't seen this location listed for the power lens anywhere, so I guess... I'm the first to find it?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Ryan7437

Banned

Oh! I get it now, thanks for clarifying!

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
So idk if this has been said before. But there's an error in Cheren's Memory Link team. When battling him out Route 4 if your BW1 starter was Oshawott, he has a Simisear instead of the Simipour he's supposed to have.

Aurath8

So idk if this has been said before. But there's an error in Cheren's Memory Link team. When battling him out Route 4 if your BW1 starter was Oshawott, he has a Simisear instead of the Simipour he's supposed to have.

No, that's correct. He has a starter strong against yours and a monkey weak to your starter. For both Cheren and Bianca, the monkey is never the same type as your starter.
[nitpick]He's also on Route 5.[/nitpick]

Status
Not open for further replies.