• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CvxFous

It isn't really a discovery but i am wondering why everybody (including gamefreaks) is saying that there are 300 Pokémon in UnovaDex?
With Victini, it makes 301, right?
Or is Victini only count on National Dex? I don't manage to get one yet on B2.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Victini is in the new Unova Dex. Its number is 000, though. So numbering-wise, yes there are 300.

SapphSabre777

I found out something interesting, but minor. It relates to the PWT and the introductions the announcers give you at the beginning of the final round. I have been playing the Rental Masters tournament for quite some time and after a bit, my intro changed. Is it possible the intro is dependent on amount of times competed in the PWT?

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
I found out something interesting, but minor. It relates to the PWT and the introductions the announcers give you at the beginning of the final round. I have been playing the Rental Masters tournament for quite some time and after a bit, my intro changed. Is it possible the intro is dependent on amount of times competed in the PWT?

Yeah, that happens. I don't know if it counts wins and losses, but I noticed the change while I was on my leaders win streak (was winning each leader tournament without losing and the change had occurred while I was doing World Leaders trying to unlock Champions.)

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
and i just flew all around the unova region for nothing :( because of this grubby hanky
also not sure if its just me but breeding for competitive pokemon is easy i constantly get Adamants modests timids and jollys

Last edited:

Chimecho3000

France gets a Keldeo Wi-Fi event? That's cool. What's the occassion? I hope it gets released worldwide too...

Chimecho3000

Bathrezz

Yay it looks like we all get it now. :)
It says 'english' games such British/UK games, not every english game you find like Australia and US.

Chimecho3000

It says 'english' games such British/UK games, not every english game you find like Australia and US.

No he said 'english language' games, which includes UK, Australia, America, etc. If you look at the event database, you'll see that he added the Keldeo event for Oceania and North America.

Bathrezz

No he said 'english language' games, which includes UK, Australia, America, etc. If you look at the event database, you'll see that he added the Keldeo event for Oceania and North America.
Good :) Cos i've already been making plans to reset my B2 countless times for countless Keldeo's.

Bathrezz

I've been farming Keldeo's for the last 2days on and off. I've picked up about 11 now by resetting my Black2.
Just wanted to say that it doesn't matter if you battle all the trainers and every pokemon you encounter, you will always be lev14 by the time you beat Cheren. I play with Tepig.

Demonlemon

Text limitssssssssss
Has anyone else noticed that pokemon seen in the white tree hollow don't register as seen in the pokedex, ie: Boss Trainer Harmon's Torterra and Boss Trainer Iria's Salamence, Moltres and Raikou

lokowoko

PokeBreeder
just wondering, when you import pokemon from previous generations (D/P/HG/SS) does the location detail on the pokemon change to the region of where the game you imported from is based at?

andy_nyj

Is there any information regarding the pokemon encounter density (or area density) for each location in Unova?
For example Striaton City {0, 0, 0, 3, 1, 50, 1, 0}

Status
Not open for further replies.