• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light Discoveries

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I think there's some Pokemon missing, at least I hope so. I wanted this Ranger game to include all the Pokemon the other Ranger games didn't include lol. I'm waiting for Serenii to post stuff about Quests, I'm currently stuck on what they require you to do haha :p

Steelia

forever.
MEWTWO.
You have no idea how long I've been waiting to see him in one of the Ranger games. While I was originally sold on Ho-Oh's inclusion (and hopefully Lugia), Mewtwo sealed this deal. Wow.

The final bosses of this game are no joke, from the looks of their Pokemon... Pulling out all the stops; very interesting. Really didn't expect to see this many Pkmn in the title.

Lorde

I've been hoping for a Lugia boss since they might as well have included the Johto references to tie in with the HG/SS games. It might not come to pass though.

I'm still unclear on what the Poke Nappers intend to do in this game. What's their ultimate goal?

Um, I know this isn't a help thread, but that doesn't exist yet. I'm stuck... Can anybody tell me where to go and what to do after capturing Suicune. I got through whole map and nothing. On the island I caught Suicune on, I noticed some guy won't let me go into some cave and that I'm unable to go under some waterfall. Please help...

talala

Um, I know this isn't a help thread, but that doesn't exist yet. I'm stuck... Can anybody tell me where to go and what to do after capturing Suicune. I got through whole map and nothing. On the island I caught Suicune on, I noticed some guy won't let me go into some cave and that I'm unable to go under some waterfall. Please help...

http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=390637

i don't know cuz i'm waiting for the american release but this is the help thread

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I really hope Lugia is in it.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
theres an error in the pokemon browser where it says eevee there is a picture of nidorino

Ohime-sama

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but, what's the story with Red Eye? I remember hearing about a "Purple Eye" or something, are they just admins/executives or what?

songohan

Im stuck on the island where you need to use the staraptor after seeing the moltres.

I saved the pichus, got them back to there island and got the staraptors out of there cage. Then i used the staraptor to get to this island, inside a house some guy talked with me but other guy up doesn´t let me into the cave to continue. I think this is the way to find suicune.

Zalman

Master of Puppets
Holy... I admit I wasn't excited for this game at all, since I've already played the first Ranger which I didn't like that much, however, I think those are great choices for bosses, and I simply love those pictures. Are they in-game? They look very awesome.

Lorde

The bosses are ok, though I would've liked to be able to capture most of them in the wild and not just during Boss battles.

How is Togepi not able to be captured? It's in the game but it belongs to a person. You can find Togetic and Togekiss, but not Togepi?

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
So seems like no Lugia. Bah. >_<; ah well still looks to be an epic game. Here's hoping for MD3 soon.

Zelionax

Anyone knows how to do the first mission? The one where there's this man outside a house and he asks you to speak to an elderly couple in the house and they start fighting or something. I've no idea what exactly the mission wants for me, help will be appreciated, thanks.

DIAMOND MASTER

Diamond Trainer
I discovered ;133; sign its an (M)

PS:why the pic doesn't show?

slowkingsley

Anyone knows how to do the first mission? The one where there's this man outside a house and he asks you to speak to an elderly couple in the house and they start fighting or something. I've no idea what exactly the mission wants for me, help will be appreciated, thanks.

Capture a Geodude in Yasuri Cave and show it to them. You need a pokemon with a water assist to reveal the Geodude which looks like a grey rock on the ground.