• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light Discoveries

Where do we go to report discoveries "officially"? The site hasn't been updated with the info that Eruption Heatran is always Quiet and that all of the Ranger 3 Pokemon save Manaphy have the Classic Ribbon attached.

I found this info looking at the wondercards extracted from the game, by members of projectpokemon.com. Although I do know how they extracted them, so I can explain how and provide screenshots if necessary.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Where do we go to report discoveries "officially"? The site hasn't been updated with the info that Eruption Heatran is always Quiet and that all of the Ranger 3 Pokemon save Manaphy have the Classic Ribbon attached.

Most likely, Serebii (and most people for that matter) hasn't completed the mission as it isn't out yet. As for the others, I'm sure a lot of people assumed they'd have ribbons like their Almia counterparts anyways :S

I liked the newest update showing the rest of the past missions. Hooray for Arceus appearing!

Last edited:

Ltrainer

I just read Serebii's lastest updates on this game and noticed there was a "light" temple. Besides the title of the game being "Tracks of Light", I wonder if there's any other significance to the word, Light. Might it be foreshadowing something for the 5th gen? :p

R_N

Or it's just a reference to the game's plot OR the temple itself?

Shadows of Almia was just referring to Darkrai, for example.

Illusione-Tempus

Snowyarticuno said:
Or it's just a reference to the game's plot OR the temple itself?

Shadows of Almia was just referring to Darkrai, for example.

Hmm... well there aren't any hints of Oblivia in the title, not like Almia. I mean, they call if Shadows of Almia because the shadow that can endanger Almia aka Darkrai. There must be a reason why the last temple in the past missions is the Light Temple. Or maybe a reason why the final boss is Mewtwo. Hey, the birds and Lugia are post-storyline right?

Lorde

I just read Serebii's lastest updates on this game and noticed there was a "light" temple. Besides the title of the game being "Tracks of Light", I wonder if there's any other significance to the word, Light. Might it be foreshadowing something for the 5th gen? :p

I think the "light" refers to one of two things:

-The Ranger Signs which are 'tracks" of light in a sense since they grow. You draw them in order to do certain things like walk on water or break boulders.

-Ho-oH and it's rainbow which is able to diffuse the barrier around the Sky Fortress in the game. It's rainbow is a track of seven colours. Those seven colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) make up light.

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

The 4th KIRA said:
I think the "light" refers to one of two things:

-The Ranger Signs which are 'tracks" of light in a sense since they grow. You draw them in order to do certain things like walk on water or break boulders.

-Ho-oH and it's rainbow which is able to diffuse the barrier around the Sky Fortress in the game. It's rainbow is a track of seven colours. Those seven colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) make up light.

Ah... Good reason. Why I didn't think about this at all =/

Lorde

Ah... Good reason. Why I didn't think about this at all =/

It's just speculation. I don't think we'll ever know for sure lol.

Anyway, I'm waiting on those Wi-Fi missions! I want something to do in the game, and capturing Heatran and Shaymin would be fun. I've completed the game so I'm kind of just wandering around aimlessly looking for a challenge. I'd do those past missions, but after my humiliating defeat at the hands of Tangrowth, I'm weary of them.

Last edited:

Lorde

Goodness, the Metagross sign was hard, it's so complicated. Not as hard as Meganium but certainly a challenge. There wasn't any time to even charge the stlyer (not sure if it would've made a difference, but I always like to try). I have to say, I'm hoping all the Boss Pokemon like the ones used by the Nappers have Ranger signs. It would be cool to walk around with a Mamoswine for the first time.

Illusione-Tempus

Serebii said:
I have the feeling that if the boss had a field ability, it has a Ranger Sign :)

Well we can't put their field ability to waste right (unlike SoA apparently <_<)? I would die craving for a Rhyperior or a Charizard D=

Lorde

I would die craving for a Rhyperior or a Charizard D=

I think the only game in which Charizard is capable of following you is SoA. Really wish all Pokemon could follow you. Anyway, I have downloaded both missions for Ranger but I don't have time to play them yet. I hope they're much more challenging than the Manaphy one :S

Illusione-Tempus

The 4th KIRA said:
I think the only game in which Charizard is capable of following you is SoA. Really wish all Pokemon could follow you.

Really? Well, that's really bad for Charizard. I know the reason for the original series though.

Arg, I really wish I have Wifi. I really want a Shaymin that badly. :S

By the way, I see Serebii has managed to find all the litographs for the Pokemon in the past (Mew appearing, now this is news)

Last edited: