• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgtv123

I know it's slow progress but IGN has had official pictures up of Mega Aerodactyl for almost a week does anyone know why it hasn't been listed on the Mega Evo page?

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
I'm happy they gave Pinsir and Medicham a mega evolution. At least they're not already powerful Pokémon.

Rakurai

Serebii, how do you find Mega Stones? Are they now in places where they weren't before?

That's more or less how it works. It certainly explains why there was such a huge lull in new stones being discovered.

I'm still not expecting any gen V megas at this point, though...

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I know it's slow progress but IGN has had official pictures up of Mega Aerodactyl for almost a week does anyone know why it hasn't been listed on the Mega Evo page?

Serebii hasn't had time to fully update the Mega Evolutions page on the main site yet.
He is still looking for the rest of the stones.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
That looks rather fancy. Bannette might be more worthwhile using now. Kinda had a soft spot/interest in its background and all.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Prankster Banette will be an interesting change

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Give some priority to non-attacking moves, e.g. Will-o-wisp. Good ability for Pokemon who know status moves, and even more so for Bannette. It'll keep the same HP stat, but a certain Destiny Bond will be getting benefits...

Rakurai

I'm glad it's confirmed that there's a decent amount of stuff to do aside from the battle facilities in the post game.

I'm curious if any more past legendaries are going to turn up, but in all honesty, I'm more interested in having my suspicion that there aren't any fifth gen megas confirmed then anything else.

Tenilius

Not surprising that the reviews of the games never mentioned these Looker missions, Serebii always goes the extra mile.

Also great to see there's not such a small post-game that a lot of those reviews and leakers mentioned.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Not surprising that the reviews of the games never mentioned these Looker missions, Serebii always goes the extra mile.

Also great to see there's not such a small post-game that a lot of those reviews and leakers mentioned.

I think most reviewers didn't actually bothered exploring the region post-game.
If they did, the games could've gotten higher reviews than it already does.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I liked Looker's bumbling character, and the dialogue from that one screenshot looks spot on for him too. Hurrah more postgame sidequests.
Heck, the pokeradar alone will add many hours for me. =D
EDIT:
Chapter 2: In the back alleys

Need to stop various kids from being in dark alleys as they aren't studying
Amazing. Looker sure is, uh, looking out for the kids.

Last edited:

kgtv123

Can I just keep holding out hope for a mega snorlax?
Alright please?
THERE'S A LEVEL 15 SNORLAX IN THE GAME
pleasssseeeeeeeeeeee
Maybe leftoveresque snorlaxite

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
My eevee wanted to evolve.. I cancelled it with B. I want full affection so I can get sylveon, at least that is what I heard

Status
Not open for further replies.