• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persian22

Where can I find all those beautiful artwork of the original pokemon art? Serebii has replaced those artworks for the in-game sprites, but I wanna find all the artwork shown in magazines! Where can I find those?

DarkKami

Pokemon Collector
I'm wondering Snorunt/Glalie will get the Fairy Typing also, but that won't happen until December 27th? (Unless they actually list all Fairy Type Pokes).

Rakurai

I wish Serebii would spoiler tag everything plot related in the discovery thread

I want to know about new megas and other gameplay elements, but nothing else.

Last edited:

deej

so, there are many new updates and the thing that i am most curious about is how will Eevee evolve to Sylveon.

i hope the game won't be hard on us in evolving eevee to sylveon since it is a fairy type that is immune to dragon :D

DarkKami

Pokemon Collector
so, there are many new updates and the thing that i am most curious about is how will Eevee evolve to Sylveon.

i hope the game won't be hard on us in evolving eevee to sylveon since it is a fairy type that is immune to dragon :D

Via Pokemon Amie

Felerian

Im trying to activate the post game right now, but it doesnt work. Serebii posted that he fought Serena in the city that opens up after E4, but she is not there. What do i have to do?

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
What's the update of Mega Medicham?

There is such a thing as an E4 cage?

I mean... We already had multiple E4s leave the Pokémon League.

Yeah, I hope so too, atm she's my favorite E4 design-wise, the others just don't do it for me. Dragon again? Ugh.

WeIl I know some have left their rooms in past gens but some E4s, like the Gen 2 and 3, didn't leave at all so its still rather refreshing to see

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
i read it recently, did he say anything about re-typings in the discovery thread? clefairy needs it.

diakyu

Hmmm, so I guess those quests in Lumiose could be the key to unlocking the post-game elite four?

Bundy

Wow I don't like the look Mega heracross at ALL =/

Why'd they have to make him look all big and ugly, they just should've went the Blaziken/Lucario way imo.

DarkKami

Pokemon Collector
ERR MAH GAWD! Mega Heracross! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.