1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Serebii, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Aura Flare Riolu

Aura Flare Riolu Cutest Riolu around!

Bellossom is pure Grass. Now Lilligant on the other hand has a good chance!

2. Munchy

Munchy =)

I guess, Whimsicott has the Fairy Egg Group-thing to back it up though, unlike Lilligant... but here's hoping!

3. Persian22

Persian22 Well-Known Member

Where can I find all those beautiful artwork of the original pokemon art? Serebii has replaced those artworks for the in-game sprites, but I wanna find all the artwork shown in magazines! Where can I find those?

4. DarkKami

DarkKami Pokemon Collector

I'm wondering Snorunt/Glalie will get the Fairy Typing also, but that won't happen until December 27th? (Unless they actually list all Fairy Type Pokes).

5. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

I wish Serebii would spoiler tag everything plot related in the discovery thread

I want to know about new megas and other gameplay elements, but nothing else.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  6. TBFBri10

TBFBri10 Member

Pure Grass for Bellossom? Oh well.

I hope they at least give it some fairy moves.

7. Aura Flare Riolu

Aura Flare Riolu Cutest Riolu around!

It learns Moonlight which is now a Fairy move. There's one. XD

8. deej

deej Member

so, there are many new updates and the thing that i am most curious about is how will Eevee evolve to Sylveon.

i hope the game won't be hard on us in evolving eevee to sylveon since it is a fairy type that is immune to dragon :D

9. DarkKami

Via Pokemon Amie

10. Felerian

Felerian New Member

Im trying to activate the post game right now, but it doesnt work. Serebii posted that he fought Serena in the city that opens up after E4, but she is not there. What do i have to do?

11. TBFBri10

TBFBri10 Member

That's actually a good sign that it might learn some other fairy moves.

12. Citizen Insane

Citizen Insane Eh, life is a game.

What's the update of Mega Medicham?

13. Greninja'd

Greninja'd Member

WeIl I know some have left their rooms in past gens but some E4s, like the Gen 2 and 3, didn't leave at all so its still rather refreshing to see

14. deej

deej Member

there is already a screenshot :)

15. KyuremFreeze

KyuremFreeze Hello, b0ss

i read it recently, did he say anything about re-typings in the discovery thread? clefairy needs it.

16. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

It's already confirmed Pure Fairy.

17. 0danmaster0

0danmaster0 Well-Known Member

clefable is pure fairy

18. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Hmmm, so I guess those quests in Lumiose could be the key to unlocking the post-game elite four?

19. Bundy

Bundy Member

Wow I don't like the look Mega heracross at ALL =/

Why'd they have to make him look all big and ugly, they just should've went the Blaziken/Lucario way imo.

20. DarkKami

ERR MAH GAWD! Mega Heracross! ^_^