• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenilius

I think from that angle Mega Heracross looks odd because the bottom part of the claw thing on its head makes it look like a large nose, seeing it from a different angle might clear thing up (hopefully).

DarkKami

Pokemon Collector
I hope Serebii finds Mega Jynx, probably related to Frost Cavern?

malcolm_n

Pokemon Collector
We've got a nice list of new abilities so far. Thank you Serebii! I'm really curious to see what Parental Bond actually does now.

Also, seems there are quite a few more Double/Triple battle friendly abilities to consider now. That's good for their metagames, at least, but does it make a pokemon like Florges useless in singles? Surely it has some other ability we haven't seen yet so it can be used as well?

Razmos

I have this sponge..
Reading the in-game explanation of the Global Link, it says you can send items from the Global Link to your game, and pick them up from a woman in the pokemon center. I wonder if they will distribute some Megastones this way?

Rakurai

Possible.

So far, the only known Pokemileage Club items are boring things like recovery items and damage reducing berries, though.

Razmos

I have this sponge..
Possible.

So far, the only known Pokemileage Club items are boring things like recovery items and damage reducing berries, though.
It seems to talk about Pokemileage and the Global Link items as being seperate. So their must be a way of getting items directly on the site.

DarkKami

Pokemon Collector
Which stones does this "stone guy" sell for 150k?

So far it looks like Venusaurite, Blastoisenite, and Charizardinite, depending on which Kanto Starter you picked.

So Serebii's PokéDex says that Skrelp evolves into Dragalge at level 48, and Clauncher into Clawitzer at level 37. They aren't move-based (Camouflage and Crabhammer respectively) evolutions?

EDIT: Just saw that the evolution methods are preliminary, ok, waiting for confirmation:)

Last edited:
Other than version exclusive pokemon, are there fundamental gameplay or post-game version exclusives? Black and White had Black City and White City which were tailored to either having more battles or more pokemon to catch.

Has there been any such reveals for these versions?

Thanks go out to Serebii and others for working around the clock to get us all this great information in time for launch!

R_N

omg mega banette is great
shame about being post-game (?)
and not being an actual evolution

I wonder if there's anymore "arcs" like the Looker thing
MAYBE THERE AN E4 REMATCH TRIGGER YET

Status
Not open for further replies.