• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Sweet Friend Sarafi sounds Awesome! EAch code is a different type and multiple pokemon of that type appear when you use it. Also they have their hidden abilities. Come on Saturday Come on Saturday

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Friend Safari sounds so fun. Good thing I have 70+ friend codes registered. XD

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I won't look too closely on most of this info, but I would love if you could say just what is up with MegaGengar's hands(?). ^^ They sorta looks like they are moving like flames, or smoke, in most Pictures I've seen.

ebevan91

I need to stop reading all of this lol, I won't be able to get the games for a few months and I'll be spoiled to death. Oh well.

Rakurai

I wanna see the base stats of all the new pokes:[

I doubt that's going be happening for a while, considering that we have to manually calculate them this time around.

At least as long the game remains unhacked...

diakyu

I doubt that's going be happening for a while, considering that we have to manually calculate them this time around.
I think we'll get them pretty quickly. Some people were already calculating them from the off-screen leaks we got earlier.

Rakurai

Well, I was totally expecting the Pokeradar the moment I saw a streamer talk to that guy it's received from early in the game almost a week ago.

Hope this means shiny chaining is back.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
YES! POKERadar is back. Hope its easier to use this time. I had a hard time with it in DPPt

SilverSaint

Before you beat the Elite Four there's a store that sells evolution stones that also sells the Mega stones for the Kanto starters. If Serebii knows the store I'm talking about then he should go back there and see if they're selling any new Mega Stones now.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, I was totally expecting the Pokeradar the moment I saw a streamer talk to that guy it's received from early in the game almost a week ago.

Hope this means shiny chaining is back.

Considering chaining was one of the main purposes of the Poke Radar and GameFreak seems to love making Shiniy Pokemon easier to obtain, I don't see why not.

diakyu

Inverse battles seem interesting.

And the Pumpkin pokemon has four sizes? Geez

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Just bought pokémon Y! Released two days earlier in the Netherlands. The gameshop called me about it! Time to choose fennekin.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Now according to Serebii we have the VS Seeker too. They are putting all the good features back into these games. Now if only they would put dive, Secret Bases, and Hidden Grottos in somehow I would be one happy Pokemon Trainer.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
n Lumiose City, there's a Stone Emporium. In it, a guy is selling Mega Stones such as Venusaurite, Charizardite and Blastoisenite

Can you buy both the X and Y Charizardite, or just the one that's in your version?

tcrfelton

Can you buy both the X and Y Charizardite, or just the one that's in your version?

This, a million times, this! This is the only thing at all that matters to me. Everything else leaked is just gravy. The Kanto starter is the hardest choice, because if I can't get the Charizardite X from the shop I can't start with my favorite starter ever, Squirtle. Sorry MegaBlastiose, but if I can only have one of you MegaCharizard X wins, bro.

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
YES! POKERadar is back. Hope its easier to use this time. I had a hard time with it in DPPt

Sinnoh's PokeRadar was based on chance, really--they do say the higher the chain, the more likely the same pokemon will appear; but that "chance" is NEVER 100% and you can drop a chain even at chain 39. Take it from someone who...considers himself a veteran at using that thing (that, or someone whose way too determined to continue after failure).

Despite that, I have almost two boxes worth of shinies thanks to that little gadget. I wasn't expecting them to ever bring the Radar back, but even if it stays the same as Sinnoh's I'm glad we have it in any form.

Status
Not open for further replies.