• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
So the Mega Stones tend to be in areas related to the pokemon? I'm betting Garchompite won't be too far from an NPC that mentions Cynthia, if that exists. Finding these stones will be fun.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Soft resetting for the kalos and kanto starters is really time consuming. Really takes long.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Soft resetting for the kalos and kanto starters is really time consuming. Really takes long.

Oh joy.

Black and White was bad enough in that regard...

Speaking of soft resetting, at which point can I soft reset for my Kalos Starter? Is there a pause after the dialogue where you can save the game?

Also we need to start up a trading thread, if that isn't already on the forums somewhere...

Why is Togepi confirmed Fairy yet no one knows where to get one? :c

Serebii plays this game fast. I hope he's resting at the moment because a 40 hour play through sounds exhausting.

haleytheguy

Serebii, can you please tell us if you are able to get the Venusarite, Charizardnite X/Y and Blastosite in one game? since i've been reading that you can only buy the one that belongs to the starter who's stronger against the one you chose...also, is it true that IVs maximizes on wifi battles?...please, answer me :)
I would like to know this as well. this is the one thing I want to know most, will ivs be maximized during wireless matches? or can you maximize them somehow within the game?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Speaking of soft resetting, at which point can I soft reset for my Kalos Starter? Is there a pause after the dialogue where you can save the game?

Also we need to start up a trading thread, if that isn't already on the forums somewhere...

Why is Togepi confirmed Fairy yet no one knows where to get one? :c

Serebii plays this game fast. I hope he's resting at the moment because a 40 hour play through sounds exhausting.
1-I have no idea.

2-Togepi is given as a gift post-E4. It is not a part of Kalos Dex.

Also IVs haven't been confirmed to be alterable in any form, Wi-Fi or otherwise.

Devoninja

I'd like to know if Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde are the only new legendaries. That would be an unprecedented low number of legendaries in one game. Also where is the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Victini analog? Are these things that are yet to be discovered?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I'd like to know if Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde are the only new legendaries.

They are indeed the only ones.

Also where is the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Victini analog?

We will most likely not know about it until it is officially revealed, or until somebody manages to hack a 3DS. The only reason why we knew about the event Legendary Pokémon in previous Gens was because the games could be hacked. That is not the case here.

arronishere

Random Trainer
I'd like to know if Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde are the only new legendaries. That would be an unprecedented low number of legendaries in one game. Also where is the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Victini analog? Are these things that are yet to be discovered?

Looks like there are only 3 new in-game legenadaries and the event ones haven't been leaked yet but a few of the older legs are in like Mewtwo, Moltres etc

Crimson_Blazer

Well now that pokeradar is confirmed, that explains why in a developer interview they said the would make shiny pokemon easier to obtain. I was hoping for shiny charm, I think the radar is too easy. Unless they changed the mechanics of it. Doubtful

R_N

Well now that pokeradar is confirmed, that explains why in a developer interview they said the would make shiny pokemon easier to obtain. I was hoping for shiny charm, I think the radar is too easy. Unless they changed the mechanics of it. Doubtful

I bet the Shiny charm is still
Just...currently impossible to get

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Am I the only one who gets sent to the Kalos dex when trying to open the spoiler? :/

Anyway, it's nice to see some cleaner pictures and get some clarification about some of the post game stuff. Nice to see the Pokeradar's back! :D I'll be looking forward to getting locations (are Audino everywhere again?) and some move data for the new Pokemon.

But for now... I think it's a good idea for him to get some sleep. :p

arronishere

Random Trainer
Am I the only one who gets sent to the Kalos dex when trying to open the spoiler? :/

Anyway, it's nice to see some cleaner pictures and get some clarification about some of the post game stuff. Nice to see the Pokeradar's back! :D I'll be looking forward to getting locations (are Audino everywhere again?) and some move data for the new Pokemon.

Apparently it's not they meant the VS recorder.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Nope me too on the spoiler part and the locations part. I pm Serebii himself to see what's going on the spoiler thing. No word let.

arronishere

Random Trainer
Accordign the exclusives list Y are getting the Tyranitar line but X hasn't got pseudo legendary, it could just be they haven't realised what ones X are getting tho.

R_N

Accordign the exclusives list Y are getting the Tyranitar line but X hasn't got pseudo legendary, it could just be they haven't realised what ones X are getting tho.

I'm guessing that while Y gets Tyranitar X gets....Aggron.

Status
Not open for further replies.