1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Serebii, Oct 9, 2013.

1. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

So the Mega Stones tend to be in areas related to the pokemon? I'm betting Garchompite won't be too far from an NPC that mentions Cynthia, if that exists. Finding these stones will be fun.

2. Dylz

Dylz Trainer since 1997

Soft resetting for the kalos and kanto starters is really time consuming. Really takes long.

3. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

Oh joy.

Black and White was bad enough in that regard...

4. Foxeaf

Foxeaf aaa

Speaking of soft resetting, at which point can I soft reset for my Kalos Starter? Is there a pause after the dialogue where you can save the game?

Also we need to start up a trading thread, if that isn't already on the forums somewhere...

Why is Togepi confirmed Fairy yet no one knows where to get one? :c

Serebii plays this game fast. I hope he's resting at the moment because a 40 hour play through sounds exhausting.

5. haleytheguy

haleytheguy New Member

I would like to know this as well. this is the one thing I want to know most, will ivs be maximized during wireless matches? or can you maximize them somehow within the game?

6. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

1-I have no idea.

2-Togepi is given as a gift post-E4. It is not a part of Kalos Dex.

Also IVs haven't been confirmed to be alterable in any form, Wi-Fi or otherwise.

7. Devoninja

Devoninja New Member

I'd like to know if Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde are the only new legendaries. That would be an unprecedented low number of legendaries in one game. Also where is the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Victini analog? Are these things that are yet to be discovered?

8. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

They are indeed the only ones.

We will most likely not know about it until it is officially revealed, or until somebody manages to hack a 3DS. The only reason why we knew about the event Legendary Pokémon in previous Gens was because the games could be hacked. That is not the case here.

9. arronishere

arronishere Random Trainer

Looks like there are only 3 new in-game legenadaries and the event ones haven't been leaked yet but a few of the older legs are in like Mewtwo, Moltres etc

10. Crimson_Blazer

Crimson_Blazer Well-Known Member

Well now that pokeradar is confirmed, that explains why in a developer interview they said the would make shiny pokemon easier to obtain. I was hoping for shiny charm, I think the radar is too easy. Unless they changed the mechanics of it. Doubtful

11. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I bet the Shiny charm is still
    Just...currently impossible to get

12. Chibi_Muffin

Chibi_Muffin Smart Cookie

Am I the only one who gets sent to the Kalos dex when trying to open the spoiler? :/

Anyway, it's nice to see some cleaner pictures and get some clarification about some of the post game stuff. Nice to see the Pokeradar's back! :D I'll be looking forward to getting locations (are Audino everywhere again?) and some move data for the new Pokemon.

But for now... I think it's a good idea for him to get some sleep. :p

13. iamsullivan

iamsullivan New Member

Any word on mewtwo x stats ?, is he gonna be physical or special Att ?; also are TMs still unlimited use ?

14. arronishere

Apparently it's not they meant the VS recorder.

15. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

Nope me too on the spoiler part and the locations part. I pm Serebii himself to see what's going on the spoiler thing. No word let.

16. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Pokeradar & VS Recorder are both in

The Recorder was mixed up with VS Seeker

17. arronishere

Accordign the exclusives list Y are getting the Tyranitar line but X hasn't got pseudo legendary, it could just be they haven't realised what ones X are getting tho.

18. tubbi07

tubbi07 Member

So did Joe find out if trade is essential to evolve Swirlix and Spritzee?

19. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that while Y gets Tyranitar X gets....Aggron.

20. arronishere

That's balanced?