• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeza

Trainer of the Night
Mega Alakazam Confirmed!

LORD OF THE SPOONS!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Damn, Mega Alakazam...dat nose. XD

Zariki

Prince of Darkness
That design for Mega Alakazam was unexpected xD

crobatman

Mega Alakazam has so many spoons! I thought it would have a fork too.

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
Mega Alakazam is the most awesome pokemon to have ever existed :D Though that might change when mega Manectric is revealed...

shadowkitty21

pokemon breeder
anyone else think there will be a mega Machamp with the mega alakazam being shown now or just me ?

Zariki

Prince of Darkness
anyone else think there will be a mega Machamp with the mega alakazam being shown now or just me ?

Well I think Alakazam got by because of Gengar but that is a possibility.

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
The question that's been digging at me doesn't seem to have been answered.

Is the Daycare post-E4? I would assume it is, since that seems to be a trend--having either Ditto unavailable until afterwards or not being able to REACH the daycare.

(Also, I miss my Vs Seeker. It was the best item for rematches, and I hope we find out about a rematch area or something similar soon.)

Ver-mont

Is the Daycare post-E4? I would assume it is, since that seems to be a trend--having either Ditto unavailable until afterwards or not being able to REACH the daycare.

Nope. It's very early on, even though you can't find Ditto until much later.

Status
Not open for further replies.