• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floette learns Moonblast at level 46. Misty Terrain came before at level 43 I think. Might have been 42. I'm keeping spldiering on. She's still holding her weight pretty well, and I want Petal Dance goddamnit.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm playing the game with my pikachu edition 3ds xl, and when my character got up from bed at the beginning of the game, she had a pikachu edition 3ds xl in her hand ^-^ was kinda cool.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Okay I am Leveling up Chesnaught, Slurpuff, Pangoro, and Goomy. So I will post what level they learn something and TM/HM learnable moves.

Chesnaught
Level Up
Body Slam Lv 48
Pain Split Lv 52
Wood Hammer Lv 55
Hammer Arm Lv 60
TMS/HMS
Return
Hone Claws
Protect
Rock Smash
Shadow Claw
Strength
Frustration
Payback
Rock Tomb
Gyro Ball
Aerial Ace
Flash
Power-Up Punch
Low Sweep
Grass Knot
Toxic
Fling
Façade
Substitute
Taunt
Sludge Bomb
Bulldoze
Sunny Day
Swords Dance
Dragon Claw
Brick Break
Dig
Poison Jab
Reflect
Giga Impact

Goomy
Level Up
Muddy Water Lv 38
TMS/HMS
Infestation
Return
Protect
Frustation
Thunderbolt
Toxic

Pangoro
Level Up
Parting Shot Lv 48
Sky Uppercut Lv 52
Hammer Arm Lv 57
Taunt Lv 65
TMS/HMS
Infestation
Return
Hone Claws
Protect
Rock Smash
Shadow Claw
Strength
Frustration
Payback
Aerial Ace
Power-Up Punch
Low Sweep
Surf
Embargo
Grass Knot
Toxic
Torment
Fling
Façade
Substitute
Taunt
Sludge Bomb
False Swipe
Bulldoze
Swords Dance
Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Dig
Poison Jab
Giga Impact

Slurpuff
Level Up
Play Rough Lv 49
Light screen Lv 58
Safeguard Lv 67
TMS/HMS
Return
Protect
Frustration
Flash
Surf
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Dazzling Gleam
Façade
Substitute
Calm Mind
Rain Dance
Sunny Day
Safeguard
Light Screen
Giga Impact

I'll be editing this as I get more TMS/HMS and if they learn a move via Level Up.

Edit: Very surprised that Chesnaught can learn Dragon Claw!

Last edited:

jabberwockxeno

Don't know if you guys know this, but there;s a ghost girl on one of the upper floors of one of the buildings in a town that starts with an L.

Sorry for being vague, I don't own the game yet, I'm just relaying info from other sites, and I don't recall all the details.

blasian amtrax

Don't know if you guys know this, but there;s a ghost girl on one of the upper floors of one of the buildings in a town that starts with an L.

Sorry for being vague, I don't own the game yet, I'm just relaying info from other sites, and I don't recall all the details.

Yea, I've seen that, it's on the 2nd floor of one the buildings in Lumiose. The floor is otherwise empty

Erron Black

The Outlaw
It should do- the TM is in Frost Cavern, I'll let you know once I find it.

It can also learn Head Smash via the move Relearner. Literally its only weakness is its speed. And you can overcome that with a Quick Claw a decent amount of the time.

And also with Super Training him in Speed. I don't have a Tyrantrum so you can do the Levels it learns attacks and stuff like that (If you want to). I am keeping track on what Goomy, Chesnaught, Pangoro, and Slurpuff learn via Level up and TM/HM.

Bluemage21

It should do- the TM is in Frost Cavern, I'll let you know once I find it.

It can also learn Head Smash via the move Relearner. Literally its only weakness is its speed. And you can overcome that with a Quick Claw a decent amount of the time.

or a choice scarf.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
You can break rocks and cracked walls with Rock Smash, don't know if this has been posted yet but I thought it was a cool addition :)

Erron Black

The Outlaw
So I ran into a Hex Maniac and Fairytale girl, and the Fairytale girl had a Floette that knew a New Grass move called Petal Blizzard...

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Okay my Goomy evolved into Sliggoo at Level 40 I will keep track of Sliggoo's moves now.

Sliggoo
Level Up
Dragon pulse 47
TMS/HMS
Infestation
Return
Protect
Frustration
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Façade
Substitute
Sludge Bomb

So nothing really new, but gonna keep updating.
Edit: Sludge Bomb will really help Sliggoo/Goodra against those pesky Fairy-Types!

Last edited:

Ryuun12

I don't know is this will be helpful but Talonflame does not learn anything good till mid-40's. Her best moves till then were... Ember and Peck. But she had a pretty boss attack stat. She learned Acrobatics Level 43-46. Brave Bird 51-55. And Steel Wing at level 60. The funny thing is when I tried to use a heart scale on her it showed Brave Bird and Flare Blitz as an option to remember. Same with Chesnaught who could remember Hammer Arm but then learned it around level 60.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I don't know is this will be helpful but Talonflame does not learn anything good till mid-40's. Her best moves till then were... Ember and Peck. But she had a pretty boss attack stat. She learned Acrobatics Level 43-46. Brave Bird 51-55. And Steel Wing at level 60. The funny thing is when I tried to use a heart scale on her it showed Brave Bird and Flare Blitz as an option to remember. Same with Chesnaught who could remember Hammer Arm but then learned it around level 60.

It's useful information, but the levels being slightly accurate are okay information.

Status
Not open for further replies.