• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipton87

Eevee Master
I had a Shiny Seviper appear in a horde of Zangoose. It quickly got destroyed by the horde :(

Rakurai

I had a Shiny Seviper appear in a horde of Zangoose. It quickly got destroyed by the horde :(

I'm not sure if that's more demoralizing then having one Self-destruct or Roar at you or not.

sheld999

i notice you can change the view of the pc boxes you can view them as folders...... and has anyone found gary yet

Sir_Adamus

i notice you can change the view of the pc boxes you can view them as folders...... and has anyone found gary yet

I think it was just a mention that Blue had visited the region - not that he was currently there. Considering the numerous other references to the other regions it's not out of the question.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
I heard a rumor here that you can get more that one Kanto starter mega evolution stone after the E4. Wondering if someone could confirm or deny this for me since I'm not that far yet.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Charmander and Charmeleon moves set are exactly the same as its gen 5 moves set, so I am assuming Charizard is the same as well.

Bazza17

I just found a Maractus in the friend Safari - I don't believe that has been added to the list of found pokés yet :) Do I need to upload a picture to confirm?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Sylveon learns Draining Kiss at Level 20

Sylveon learns Misty Terrain at level 29

jabberwockxeno

Did I mention that speaking to the guy who gives you the poke radar post game makes him tell you about swarms on routes like the girl and TV did in gen 4?

And what does serebii mean by "Just been informed of a discovery where classic Pokémon stats have been altered slightly"?

Tytus

Iron Islander
Flareon learns Flare Blitz at Level 45 instead of Fire Blast. It finally gets a decent STAB physical move... after six generations!

O-O

Oh god, it finally happened...

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Did I mention that speaking to the guy who gives you the poke radar post game makes him tell you about swarms on routes like the girl and TV did in gen 4?

And what does serebii mean by "Just been informed of a discovery where classic Pokémon stats have been altered slightly"?

Butterfree now has 90 Base Sp. Atk, Pikachu seems to have higher defenses, Alakazam gets 95 Base Special Defense(but lesser boost in Mega Evolution than other Megas).

Edit: Also, it might be better if we get a separate community discovery thread. This one is rather filled with nonsense.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Razmos

I have this sponge..
I'm trying to get that strange souvenir, but the backpacker isn't there?
He changes hotels every day, look around. (it's very useful that the map shows which towns have hotels and which don't)

Don't bother checking the hotel in Lumiose though, that one never changes.

Dragonite Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.