• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got a RageCandyBar from one of the guys in the hotels and was able to fight Essentia again in Looker Bureau dont know if its been said thought i would post it tho

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Just found something that's not on the Pokearth page yet (likely because it's not updated completely). Using a Super Rod in the last room of Victory Road, I found a wild Poliwrath. Wonder if that means Politoed can be found in the wild as well? Or can someone that has it confirm?

I don't think it's Zygarde. It could be, but I've caught it myself and he's referred to as the "Order Pokémon". However, in one of the snowy towns (I forget which) a girl proclaims she can teach the move "Mythical" to 2 Pokémon. Is it possible the Pokémon from the Note is one of the 2 she mentions?

FusionKT

*cough*
I just ran into a ghost girl in Lumiose city. She was on the second floor of one of the buildings in north boulevard. She just appeared and moved around the room without her legs moving before saying that I was not the one and disappearing. Weird.

ahcrapnotagain

Just found something that's not on the Pokearth page yet (likely because it's not updated completely). Using a Super Rod in the last room of Victory Road, I found a wild Poliwrath. Wonder if that means Politoed can be found in the wild as well? Or can someone that has it confirm?
I just got the guide book it says poliwrath has a "all most never catch" rate and is only in the last room. Theirs no mention of politoed

Aurium

idk if anyone has discovered this but today when i was in the pokemon village i found a snorlax sleeping under one of the tent structures. it seems to appear at certain times

Sir_Adamus

So this isn't much of an observation on discovery but I don't know where else to put it, the Skillful Battler Ribbon depicted on this page isn't actually the Skillful Battler Ribbon (you can see it in the screenshot on the page though).

Blazios

Base stat reducing Berries aren't the only ones you can get from mutations. I just got a Ganlon Berry by accident from a mutation of Qualot and Tanga Berries.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
I noticed that my Black and yellow checked Fedora hat which I bought in a regular store for 80k pokémoney isn't listed yet. Should I make a photo or something?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I noticed that my Black and yellow checked Fedora hat which I bought in a regular store for 80k pokémoney isn't listed yet. Should I make a photo or something?

Na. I need direct screens. Just have to wait for it to appear in mine

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Na. I need direct screens. Just have to wait for it to appear in mine

Ah alright, I think I got all possible clothing now, didn't got any new clothing today in shops.

Do you know what the highest rank in battle chateau is?

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
I wonder if there is more to the PokeRadar. I mean, it seems rather pointless that it only works in Kalos region Pokemon. I keep up with the research though. First the scientist asked for a Skiddo, and then a Budew. Both times I get a gift in return. I forget what the scientist gave me for Skiddo, but just now he gave me an Ultra Ball for a Budew I caught with PokeRadar.

I did manage to score a female Combee though after chaining a bunch of Combees.

Last edited:

ShinyPikachuLevel100

B-002-2: Link Battle Pioneer: A Medal to praise the advanced competitive spirit of Trainers who had 10 Link Battles.
Noticed it wasn't in the X and Y medal page

tyro333

I don't think it's Zygarde. It could be, but I've caught it myself and he's referred to as the "Order Pokémon". However, in one of the snowy towns (I forget which) a girl proclaims she can teach the move "Mythical" to 2 Pokémon. Is it possible the Pokémon from the Note is one of the 2 she mentions?

the person mentions that he can teach a particular move to the "Mythical" pokemon Keldeo and Meloetta, not necessarily the move "Mythical". my guess is that they don't really fit in that "protector" role, we'll just have to wait and find out.

on other news, has anyone heard any information about the apparent Heatran in Juane Plaza? still unsure of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.